Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saw a bluepilled beta incel in action

• Thread starter Deleted member 2901
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 2901

Self-banned
-
I was at the supermarket tonight and there was this incel guy (3/10) with a hipster femoid friend. The femoid looked like some crazy hipster, shirt tucked in pants, beanie and wearing way too much make-up. And you could tell this femoid was cucking him hard. She was constantly on her phone, talking about her own shit, and the guy just laughed at her jokes, trying very cringy to be funny himself too, at some point trying to look on her phone what was going on as she was obviously not paying any attention to him. Then she started speaking English (which isn't a native language in my country) in a very exagerrated obnoxious way and he just kept acknowledging everything she said, orbiting her instead of stopping her from spewing that bullshit. It was ragefuel.

It was obvious this guy was a cringy orbiting beta incel who was getting used by this ugly femoid, she probably let him pay for the groceries too. Jfl at these oblivious beta cucks empowering obnoxious femoids who don't give a shit about them.

Fuaaaaaark that was me.

Bluepillers get so dumb around femoids

Yeah, and while you cope with this post he is having casual sex with her

Yeah, and while you cope with this post he is having casual sex with her
Not in a million years buddy. This guy was a cringy ugly beta and obviously just a friend. Typical beta orbiter.

This reminds me of the good ole' days of PUAhate, incels documenting other incels out in the wild...then posting it for the LULZ.

tbh this morning, I saw an interaction where a feeemayle hugged a dude and made sure that their bodies didn't touch (hugging Chad is eye2eye contact with crotches touching btw). I also saw the very business-like expression on her face while she hugged him. It was sad for him but he didn't even know it.

Not in a million years buddy. This guy was a cringy ugly beta and obviously just a friend. Typical beta orbiter.

The only casual sex that guy was having was with Tyrone as he fucked him up the ass while watching that chick bang his middle school bully Brad Gigadick.

Also nice profile pic

The only casual sex that guy was having was with Tyrone as he fucked him up the ass while watching that chick bang his middle school bully Brad Gigadick.

Also nice profile pic
Kek, so true. Thanks man, RIP Shuaiby

I was at the supermarket tonight and there was this incel guy (3/10) with a hipster femoid friend. The femoid looked like some crazy hipster, shirt tucked in pants, beanie and wearing way too much make-up. And you could tell this femoid was cucking him hard. She was constantly on her phone, talking about her own shit, and the guy just laughed at her jokes, trying very cringy to be funny himself too, at some point trying to look on her phone what was going on as she was obviously not paying any attention to him. Then she started speaking English (which isn't a native language in my country) in a very exagerrated obnoxious way and he just kept acknowledging everything she said, orbiting her instead of stopping her from spewing that bullshit. It was ragefuel.

It was obvious this guy was a cringy orbiting beta incel who was getting used by this ugly femoid, she probably let him pay for the groceries too. Jfl at these oblivious beta cucks empowering obnoxious femoids who don't give a shit about them.
You can see this all the time if you go anywhere with a high numale concentration (ie liberal arts or engineering colleges at a uni).

orbiters are pathetic.

"beta incel" is redundant. All betas are incel and all incels are beta

You should of got on your phone and pretending you were roasting a roastie in front of them. Then if the beta says "hey, you need to respect women" then you go off on him and call him a bluepill cuck bitch and watch as the foids pussy gets drenched. That's the best blackpill a cuck can get.

i was referring to the cuck at the store
Oh I see. Yeah he was a bluepilled cringy cuck. He'll find out soon enough that she's not the least bit romantically interested in him and as the lonely years pass he'll come to accept his subhumanity and swallow the blackpill.

Oh I see. Yeah he was a bluepilled cringy cuck. He'll find out soon enough that she's not the least bit romantically interested in him and as the lonely years pass he'll come to accept his subhumanity and swallow the blackpill.

orbiters are literally bottom of the barrel. if it werent for orbiters the playing field would be so much more leveled. but because of thirsty beta males that isnt possible.

orbiters are literally bottom of the barrel. if it werent for orbiters the playing field would be so much more leveled. but because of thirsty beta males that isnt possible.
That's why we need to drop as many black pills on them as we can. Shaming them by calling them thirsty beta cucks is a very good tactic. I shame every beta I come across who leaves thirsty comments on whore's posts and pictures.

That's why we need to drop as many black pills on them as we can. Shaming them by calling them thirsty beta cucks is a very good tactic. I shame every beta I come across who leaves thirsty comments on whore's posts and pictures.
we need to spread the blackpill and make it viral. knowledge is half the battle.

SupremeG said:

"You mean he's cucking her, not she's cucking him since he's the one trying to get attention from her."

Who the hell is this cuck? Good thing he got banned quick. Fuckin beta.

we need to spread the blackpill and make it viral. knowledge is half the battle.
Screen Shot 2018 03 31 at 22359 AM