Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a beautiful girl in the gym and it destroyed me

zangano1

zangano1

involuntary incel
★★★★★
Theres usually only one cute girl when I go, but I'm not in love with her.
But this friday there were two more, I fell in love with one of them.
She was so beautiful and wasnt dressed like a complete whore, she was wearing pants and a sport bra, I think girls look really good like that.
She also asked me if I was using a weight and I said no. I hadnt interacted with a girl in a while.
But these sluts are so inconsistent that I'll probably never see her again.

She was flirting brooo :soy: :soy: :soy:

4sure follow her home when you see her again
I actually thought about that. I currently don't have any information about her and I'll probably never see her again. Following her at least would have given me her adress and from there I could have thought of a plan to meet her

I actually thought about that. I currently don't have any information about her and I'll probably never see her again. Following her at least would have given me her adress and from there I could have thought of a plan to meet her
Rape fuel if shes small and weak

i have never been out of my room for weeks now and i didn't see a single girl. i am not even that horny like in the past
it's also hot now outside so i am gonna assume that toilets are wearing really revealing clothes and hot shit, jfl

i have never been out of my room for weeks now and i didn't see a single girl. i am not even that horny like in the past
it's also hot now outside so i am gonna assume that toilets are wearing really revealing clothes and hot shit, jfl
Just don't leave your house it's pure ropefuel

Slut begged for your semen and you fucked it up. Over 4 u, nihha.

She probably wants free cash for rent so she can spend her OF money on more dildos

Love at first sight is bs. You're simply crushing on her

Theres usually only one cute girl when I go, but I'm not in love with her.
But this friday there were two more, I fell in love with one of them.
She was so beautiful and wasnt dressed like a complete whore, she was wearing pants and a sport bra, I think girls look really good like that.
She also asked me if I was using a weight and I said no. I hadnt interacted with a girl in a while.
But these sluts are so inconsistent that I'll probably never see her again.

Black pill op she's with white high tier normie I can gurrantee

Should've followed her home.

Why? Elaborate, please.
iu

Just don't leave your house it's pure ropefuel
It is. I saw a giga slim thick young pawg today. Ridiculous. Also an assortment of jailbaits and thick mature women.

It is. I saw a giga slim thick young pawg today. Ridiculous. Also an assortment of jailbaits and thick mature women.
Yes, going outside is ragefuel because we see beautiful girls that will never be ours

Why? I'm obviously needed here, since supposedly 'blackpilled' incels don't know that beautiful girls have opptions and therefore are always taken ...
we dont care about their "options". it just sounds like youre sticking up for them.

we dont care about their "options". it just sounds like youre sticking up for them.
I only said that she's already taken, which is just a fact, nothing more, so I don't really understand what the problem is.

I only said that she's already taken, which is just a fact, nothing more, so I don't really understand what the problem is.
and why would he need to know that? what do you expect him to do with that information?