Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a beautiful blonde gym stacy today

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
She kept going from weights area upstairs to cardio area and back with her friend. She was only small like 160cm, but annoyingly perfect cheekbones, and bright luminous eyes. I walked infront of her and past her several times intentionally just to force eye contact with me, but LMAO she still avoided eye contact with extreme determination

JFL

If women are not making eye contact and VERY OBVIOUSLY flirting/talking with you and going out of their way to make their presence known to you, YOU NEVER HAD A CHANCE, SON

It’s over, we will never experience the pleasure of being desirable to beautiful young women in their prime

let's just close our eyes forever honestly there is even no point in looking through the store window at things you will never have

let's just close our eyes forever honestly there is even no point in looking through the store window at things you will never have

All Stacys in the gym are nothing more than bait. 100% of the time they already have a BF.

Best is when I see younger guys at the gym who aren't bad looking, and Stacies actually try to engage them with eye contact and hello's or small talk, and the guys just dont engage back.

I don't know if they're genuinely sheltered and shy from a life of being on video games and jerking off, or if they believe the less is more theory that if they ignore her, she'll want him more.

I've seen a lot of good looking dudes ignore women who made moves, and the women do give up; pretty quickly actually.

Then again, I think these guys are afraid of MeToo era.

no foid worship bro pls

All Stacys in the gym are nothing more than bait. 100% of the time they already have a BF.
I know. I still fucking wish so hard I was a chad so I could get her wet and desperate and then it would be so satisfying knowing that every time I’m at the gym, I have a gorgeous 9/10 girl who’s there too, because she wants to be around me. I wish I had the satisfaction of her approaching me and introducing herself, and I would know how much she wants me. And I could grin to myself with happiness that I’m so desirable, and she would keep following me with the hope I could give her an ounce of attention

And everywhere I am in the gym, I’d turn and see her doing hip thrusts innocently trying to get me to notice

God I wish I had that fucking power. To experience what it’s like playing with the most beautiful women who are desperate for you to notice them.

I know. I still fucking wish so hard I was a chad so I could get her wet and desperate and then it would be so satisfying knowing that every time I’m at the gym, I have a gorgeous 9/10 girl who’s there too, because she wants to be around me. I wish I had the satisfaction of her approaching me and introducing herself, and I would know how much she wants me. And I could grin to myself with happiness that I’m so desirable, and she would keep following me with the hope I could give her an ounce of attention

And everywhere I am in the gym, I’d turn and see her doing hip thrusts innocently trying to get me to notice
:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: hard pill to swallow for me. No matter what there's just no glimpse of chance or hope for that. No matter how hard I work, how much scientific calculations and formula I solve, and how much money I make it just won't happen

:blackpill: :blackpill: :blackpill: :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope: hard pill to swallow for me. No matter what there's just no glimpse of chance or hope for that. No matter how hard I work, how much scientific calculations and formula I solve, and how much money I make it just won't happen
You can't buy or earn in ANY way, genuine love and attraction from a woman.

BIGGEST ATOMIC BLACKPILL

Foids should be banned from the gym.

At least from weights area.

Suifuel to see hot young things walking around in short shorts, tank tops, and tight yoga pants where their juicy ass is just beckoning you.

It's like showing a picture of bottled water to a marooned man dying of thirst in the ocean.

I walked infront of her and past her several times intentionally just to force eye contact with me
:chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::chad:
You should have lifted her, wouldn't you say @LastGerman?

Last edited:
I think you saw @Insomniac girlfriend.

Can confirm
Because you were with her
:feelstrash:

Best is when I see younger guys at the gym who aren't bad looking, and Stacies actually try to engage them with eye contact and hello's or small talk, and the guys just dont engage back.

I don't know if they're genuinely sheltered and shy from a life of being on video games and jerking off, or if they believe the less is more theory that if they ignore her, she'll want him more.

I've seen a lot of good looking dudes ignore women who made moves, and the women do give up; pretty quickly actually.

Then again, I think these guys are afraid of MeToo era.

feminism fucked even the normie men over lol.

You can't buy or earn in ANY way, genuine love and attraction from a woman.

BIGGEST ATOMIC BLACKPILL

If society collapsed and you defend her from predators and bring her food, she might love you.

Nope, she'll remember the Instagram world and ask you to work on getting solar power and internet service.

If society collapsed and you defend her from predators and bring her food, she might love you.

Nope, she'll remember the Instagram world and ask you to work on getting solar power and internet service.
No woman will genuinely love an ugly man. If she thinks she does, it will wear off inevitably at some point.

Genuine, long lasting love of a man is built off of him being good looking. Then once you get old and ugly, it wont matter, because your early good looks "cemented" the lifelong loyalty and love of your wife.

Speaking of which, even 70 year old men who were uberchads in youth, still maintain very masculine, alpha faces into old age. Looks really dont disappear until youre almost dead. Seriously.

I walked infront of her and past her several times intentionally just to force eye contact with me, but LMAO she still avoided eye contact with extreme determination

I don't understand how any incel could be low inhib to even attempt that, tbh. I'm the one who avoids eye contact.

Foids should be banned from the gym.

At least from weights area.

Suifuel to see hot young things walking around in short shorts, tank tops, and tight yoga pants where their juicy ass is just beckoning you.

It's like showing a picture of bottled water to a marooned man dying of thirst in the ocean.

I'm not so sure we should ban anyone from the gym, because a nation of fit Stacies is better than a nation of landwhales. It's easier on the public coffers. We spend enough on healthcare as it is.

Your simile is on the money, though. There are few places which remind me of my place at the bottom of the social hierarchy as harshly as the gym. I wish I wasn't genetic trash. My only crime was being born.

she still avoided eye contact with extreme determination
it never works, they've already made up their mind from a glance out of the corner of the eye, or worse, are determined to avoid eye contact with all male strangers because they already have 300 guys in a backlog of messages on their phone

I don't understand how any incel could be low inhib to even attempt that, tbh. I'm the one who avoids eye contact.

I'm not so sure we should ban anyone from the gym, because a nation of fit Stacies is better than a nation of landwhales. It's easier on the public coffers. We spend enough on healthcare as it is.

Your simile is on the money, though. There are few places which remind me of my place at the bottom of the social hierarchy as harshly as the gym. I wish I wasn't genetic trash. My only crime was being born.
It’s not low inhib, it’s just anger, im angry she’s blatantly avoiding looking at me at all costs, and I’m offended. We don’t have to talk but at least even eye contact for half a second and a polite nod “hello” (like I do with virtually all men) is better than rudely modifying your entire gait and posture awkwardly to avoid looking at me at all costs

I’m angry, and want to have the satisfaction of making her uncomfortable. Fuck her.

It’s not low inhib, it’s just anger, im angry she’s blatantly avoiding looking at me at all costs, and I’m offended. We don’t have to talk but at least even eye contact for half a second and a polite nod “hello” (like I do with virtually all men) is better than rudely modifying your entire gait and posture awkwardly to avoid looking at me at all costs

I’m angry, and want to have the satisfaction of making her uncomfortable. Fuck her.

If there's anything that we are gifted at, it's making people uncomfortable.

You know what? I don't even feel like making eye contact with foids. I can't afford to get #MeTooed just for glancing at a crazy bitch who felt insulted because someone a few leagues below her dared to look in her general direction. One accusation is all it takes to ruin your life.