Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel saw a Arab stacy from my high school at the mall

Akkadian

Akkadian

Legend
★★★★★
so I haven't seen this girl for about 2 years, and then I was at the mall with a friend then we see her, he asked what shes up to, the fucking bitch was acting cocky and giving short replies but from what I understood she works at the mall. and I kid you not she said nothing to me, either because am a subhuman with shitty status or she didn't know who I was, cause I changed a lot in the 2 years. honestly whats keeping me thinking is the fact that I missed out on teenage love, I really don't know how to live anymore, inshallah God ends my misery.:feelscry::feelscry:

take a pic of her and post it here

and I don't understand why my dumbass didn't engage in a convo, I swear to God I wanna die right now

so I haven't seen this girl for about 2 years, and then I was at the mall with a friend then we see her, he asked what shes up to, the fucking bitch was acting cocky and giving short replies but from what I understood she works at the mall. and I kid you not she said nothing to me, either because am a subhuman with shitty status or she didn't know who I was, cause I changed a lot in the 2 years. honestly whats keeping me thinking is the fact that I missed out on teenage love, I really don't know how to live anymore, inshallah God ends my misery.:feelscry::feelscry:
Was she wearing hijab? If not she is among the lost ones.