Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a 6’3 Tyrone with a white stacy in Starbucks

ADHD_cel

ADHD_cel

Vita fortuna est; aut eam habest aut ea carest.
★★★★★
The first BMWF couple I’ve seen for years. Fuvk my entire mood is spoiled today, kek

48324.jpg

Hab ich auchmal gesehen

Going outside is like shooting your left foot.

Don't do it: LDAR.

Kek. Is that the most potent, mood-ruining interracial coupling for you? WMAF does it for me, even though I am not Asian. WMBW also. The latter is most potent, on second thought.
I hate all interracial couples

Kek. Is that the most potent, mood-ruining interracial coupling for you? WMAF does it for me, even though I am not Asian. WMBW also. The latter is most potent, on second thought.
It’s hard to see young attractive WMAF couples nowadays, at least not where I live, kek

Normfag activity going to Starbucks, that place is foid central. Get your own coffee and make it from home.

Normfag activity going to Starbucks, that place is foid central. Get your own coffee and make it from home.
The guy sitting next to me autism mogs me because he’s stimming and talking to himself all the time. I appear normal at least, kek.

Who cares, you act as if you saw a couple
For the first time in your life, almost everyone is in a relationship, except us, it’s the most normal thing