Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saw a 10/10 goth Stacey (RUINED MY DAY)

VλREN

VλREN

Currently fighting in El-Alamein
★★★★
Now I was aimlessly walking around my town as I usually do when I crossed paths with a tall, pale skin goth girl with big tits and thick thighs. She was literally wearing a black sports bra and shorts. Her Breast were slightly jiggling when she walked and she had a black chocker around her neck. I instantly got an dopamine rush just by seeing her, then immediately after I felt like a homeless person walking passed Jeff bozo or mark fuckerBERG. She has 100000000000000000000 more value then me, how do I even cope with that? I was having a good day until she passed by and ruined it, thanks dumb whore. She looked like a rule 34 hentie character.

a tall, pale skin goth girl with big tits and thick thighs. She was literally wearing a black sports bra and shorts. Her Breast were slightly jiggling when she walked and she had a black chocker around her neck.
literally the perfect women. This shit isn't fair bros

View: https://youtu.be/vvxSErVEQGA

Damn I'm sorry bro. I feel you, i seriously hate seeing 10/10 beautiful women in public. No joke they'd rather eat Chad's shit then give you the time of day.

Foid worship, she's no better than any other human being.

Did she have this body type?

Pic or it didn't happen

Think about how she would treat you if tried talking to her. You'll no longer feel bad and realize she's a worldclass piece of shit that gets life handed to her because of looks alone.

You can her tranny because she fogs the fuck out of you.
 122578521 bog2

Go suck bog dick off if you are so obsessed with those trannies fucking weirdo

Foids have INFINITE SMV. Even a legit 1/10 will fuck more than the average man if she wanted to.

Most likely tons of fake up hiding her being barely a 6 and doesn't even listen to goth music