Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Saving Private Chad

• Thread starter Deleted member 35547
  • Start date
Deleted member 35547

Deleted member 35547

Subhumanitarian
-
If you had the chance to let a Chad die with impunity (e.g. hit-and-run driving, [UWSL]not informing a lifeguard etc.) would you do it and why?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I can guess the answers for Foids but what about the guys that have everything we want? :feelshmm:[/UWSL]

Last edited:
I would do it if i had a car , I always wanted to kill a chad before i rope.

I would do it if i had a car , I always wanted to kill a chad before i rope.
Based :feelsokman:
Normies and bluepilled Incels are worse imo but "taking" a Chad life is def. more prestigious.

Based :feelsokman:
Normies and bluepilled Incels are worse imo but "taking" a Chad life is def. more prestigious.

Taking a chad life is like saying fuck you to the universe and life itself, and the only way to truly harm the demiurge.

I hate women but i mostly just dislike men. Idk if i would kill one. Depends on a lot of factors. Just how much of a piece of shit he is?

Taking a chad life is like saying fuck you to the universe and life itself, and the only way to truly harm the demiurge.
Never saw it in that light ... in a way you're "claiming" the life that was supposed to be yours. :feelzez:
I hate women but i mostly just dislike men. Idk if i would kill one. Depends on a lot of factors. Just how much of a piece of shit he is?
Chad always equals piece of shit :feelsthink:

Never saw it in that light ... in a way you're "claiming" the life that was supposed to be yours. :feelzez:

You should watch Dororo anime , Blackpilled AF :blackpill:

I’d need to know more context on the person. Political opinions, culture ethnicity etc.

so would you save a liberal incel who wants niggers to take over the US over a chad who hates niggers, hates women and wants women’s rights taken away? Which one is better to you?

so would you save a liberal incel who wants niggers to take over the US over a chad who hates niggers, hates women and wants women’s rights taken away? Which one is better to you?
The Chad, even tho Im no Nazicel but that isn't a "Would you rather ..." question. :feelsjuice:
chads, normies, incels, stacies, beckies.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelswhat::feelsokman::feelsokman:

The Chad, even tho Im no Nazicel but that isn't a "Would you rather ..." question.
But it's the same logic. Inceldom is a sociopolitical issue ultimately. Assuming the chad is a liberal retard, he dies. Most chads are apolitical because luxurious lives mean that they are blind to the world around them so if hes apolitical he also dies. Assuming he is a based woman hating pro womens rights being taken away guy I'll let him go.

That can go for normans too.

But it's the same logic. Inceldom is a sociopolitical issue ultimately. Assuming the chad is a liberal retard, he dies. Most chads are apolitical because luxurious lives mean that they are blind to the world around them so if hes apolitical he also dies. Assuming he is a based woman hating pro womens rights being taken away guy I'll let him go.

That can go for normans too.
It's about "cosmic justice". He lives the life you're entitled to and you'd try to preserve that injustice because he has a political opinion you like?! :feelsUgh:
I'd rather have saved Chad in your comparison, since bluebilled Incels are the worst of the worst. There can be no kinship between Incel and Chad!

Kill chad regardless who he is or what he thinks , This world aint my fucking problem. :feelskek:

It's about "cosmic justice". He lives the life you're entitled to and you'd try to preserve that injustice because he has a political opinion you like?! :feelsUgh:
I mean from an envious position its pretty shitty, but ultimately if he is like outwardly racist or homophobic or misogynistic or something and hes not like a liberal retard like why would I do that? I wouldn't get a girlfriend from that, I wouldn't get money, I wouldn't get anything. I would just kill someone who thinks like me which is already a very rare thing.

Kill chad regardless who he is or what he thinks , This world aint my fucking problem. :feelskek:
First kill the enemy "within". In that case the bluebilled Incel. :feelsthink:

Well you're brown it's not as big of a threat. I am white in a country accelerating towards south african white genocide.

nah not without more informatiin than it just being a Chad.

ofc roast is different question

I may be subhuman but I do not consider myself a lowlife that would stoop to that level. Let's see how much longer it takes for this world to tear down my moral standpoint so that I reply with something that you guys would consider bettER.

I mean from an envious position its pretty shitty, but ultimately if he is like outwardly racist or homophobic or misogynistic or something and hes not like a liberal retard like why would I do that? I wouldn't get a girlfriend from that, I wouldn't get money, I wouldn't get anything. I would just kill someone who thinks like me which is already a very rare thing.
Because as an Incel you're the subhuman of society, even when you look down on shitskins. :feelsjuice:

You cling to "conservative" ideals that haven't done anything for you.

I cant wait for it to happen :feelskek::lul::lul:
you will be put in a jewish companies concentration camp
no whitey=no philosophic enlightenment ideals=no concept of minimum wage, work hours, etc. You will literally be enslaved. Whites will be dead because whites cannot be enslaved like nonwhites can thanks to IQ and ability to be consciously aware.
Because as an Incel you're the subhuman of society,
By the jewish society yeah. But like I said "Incel" is a sociopolitical concept. If we were in an ideal society incels would not exist because we are all monogamous, ethnically homogenous, not degenerate, not queer, etc.
Conservative ideals are the only thing stopping the US from becoming south africa, and these conservative ideals are slipping away.

Also, we havent lived in a real conservative society for like 80 years. So of course it hasn't done anything for me. Is the liberal hellhole dystopia we're living in done anything for me? No. it's hurt me. Never got this argument. "Bro it's never done anything for you" because the last time it could help anyone was like 1960. Although it helped my ancestors and if reinstated it would help me :feelsokman:.

Because as an Incel you're the subhuman of society, even when you look down on shitskins. :feelsjuice:

:yes:

no whitey=no philosophic enlightenment ideals=no concept of minimum wage, work hours, etc. You will literally be enslaved. Whites will be dead because whites cannot be enslaved like nonwhites can thanks to IQ and ability to be consciously aware.

By the jewish society yeah. But like I said "Incel" is a sociopolitical concept. If we were in an ideal society incels would not exist because we are all monogamous, ethnically homogenous, not degenerate, not queer, etc.

Conservative ideals are the only thing stopping the US from becoming south africa, and these conservative ideals are slipping away.

Also, we havent lived in a real conservative society for like 80 years. So of course it hasn't done anything for me. Is the liberal hellhole dystopia we're living in done anything for me? No. it's hurt me.
You do realize that any fundamental changes to the current situation can only be achieved after a social breakdown? Trump won't destroy feminism.
Social unrest? Great! Let this corrupt society burn to ash while I jerk off to the flames. :feelshmm:

Also, we havent lived in a real conservative society for like 80 years. So of course it hasn't done anything for me. Is the liberal hellhole dystopia we're living in done anything for me? No. it's hurt me. Never got this argument. "Bro it's never done anything for you" because the last time it could help anyone was like 1960. Although it helped my ancestors and if reinstated it would help me :feelsokman:.

Bruh we shitskins are already enslaved , As i said this world aint my farkin problem :feelskek:

You do realize that any fundamental changes to the current situation can only be achieved after a social breakdown?
Yeah we need a reactionary revolution like in the Weimer, but Jews know that which is why they are importing millions of pooskins who will not do a reactionary revolution.
Trump won't destroy feminism.
Who said he would?
Social unrest? Great! Let this corrupt society burn to ash while I jerk off to the flames. :feelshmm:
Are you white or what? Like this isnt real unrest. This is manufactured jewish unrest. Anything nonwhites do is jewish. "Muh racism" "Muh evil whitey" is fabricated jewish unrest that doesn't mean any harm to the real status quo.

Yeah we need a reactionary revolution like in the Weimer, but Jews know that which is why they are importing millions of pooskins who will not do a reactionary revolution.
Exactly, that's why being "political" is pointless.
Who said he would?
The majority of your norman "brother-in-arms". :feelsjuice:

You "fight" for people that don't give a shit about you. A Tyrone is genetically superior to you and of much higher importance to society than any Incel on this board.
If white "supremacy" is your cope, that's fine, but it's low IQ for a self-recognized subhuman. :feelsthink:

Exactly, that's why being "political" is pointless.
What do you mean? The wanting of a revolution is political. If you want a revolution you are political. I do not want pooskins here because they will not do a reactionary revolution that is political. You are political by not liking the far right.
The majority of your norman "brother-in-arms". :feelsjuice:
Your idea of the political spectrum is really bad. I am not a trump toting qanon retard and we are not related. I see neocon boomers as shit. I don't think dems are the real raycis and we need immigration but legally.
You "fight" for people that don't give a shit about you.
I AM THE PERSON. I fight for ME. I am WHITE. I do not want shitskins ruining my white nation that I, a white man, live in. I do not want to be gutted by Guatemalans who hate me.

A Tyrone is genetically superior to you and of much higher importance to society than any Incel on this board.
No. In what way? Higher importance to jewish society sure, which is why I want to change it. But genetically superior? In terms of what? aesthetics? Ok? He does not match my IQ or my emotional ability or my heritage or any of that.
If white "supremacy" is your cope, that's fine, but it's a extremely low IQ for a self-recognized subhuman. :feelsthink:
How about I just don't want to be killed by mexicans and have my country run into the ground and my ancestors shat on? I don't see how that is a cope or how that is low IQ.

What do you mean? The wanting of a revolution is political. If you want a revolution you are political. I do not want pooskins here because they will not do a reactionary revolution that is political. You are political by not liking the far right.

Your idea of the political spectrum is really bad. I am not a trump toting qanon retard and we are not related. I see neocon boomers as shit. I don't think dems are the real raycis and we need immigration but legally.

I AM THE PERSON. I fight for ME. I am WHITE. I do not want shitskins ruining my white nation that I, a white man, live in. I do not want to be gutted by Guatemalans who hate me.

No. In what way? Higher importance to jewish society sure, which is why I want to change it. But genetically superior? In terms of what? aesthetics? Ok? He does not match my IQ or my emotional ability or my heritage or any of that.

How about I just don't want to be killed by mexicans and have my country run into the ground and my ancestors shat on? I don't see how that is a cope or how that is low IQ.
Because it's not YOUR country. You're a social reject. Your country, your race not even a single women give a fuck about you, so you loyalty is one-sided. :blackpill:
Pretty cucked if you ask me. :society:

[UWSL]I know my place. I don't belong to anyone, nobody wants me. [UWSL]It's lonely and my line will end with me, b[/UWSL][/UWSL]ut that also means that I have nothing to lose.
My "superior race" can rot in hell for all I care. :feelshmm:

Because it's not YOUR country.
I live here. My ancestors built it. Are you retarded? I exist here. If this country goes to shit my life goes to shit. This country is going to shit, my life is going to shit right now.
You're a social reject. Your country, your race not even a single women give a fuck about you, so you loyalty is one-sided. :blackpill:
Pretty cucked if you ask me. :society:
I'm not loyal to anyone. What does this even mean. Also you never answered how a race can hate someone. You mean white liberals? Oh no white liberals hate me, the same white liberals I literally would flog to death. Wow what a terrible thing I am now not white nationalist because of white liberals.
[UWSL]I know my place. I don't belong to anyone, nobody wants me. [UWSL]It's lonely and my line will end with me, b[/UWSL][/UWSL]ut that also means that I have nothing to lose.
My "superior race" can rot in hell for all I care. :feelshmm:
I guess have fun being disemboweled by guatemalans then. When BLM shows up at your house with a burning man effigy are you gonna say "Oh it's ok bro I'm apolitical my race hates me bro"

If you had the chance to let a Chad die with impunity (e.g. hit-and-run driving, [UWSL]not informing a lifeguard etc.) would you do it and why?[/UWSL]

[UWSL]I can guess the answers for Foids but what about the guys that have everything we want? :feelshmm:[/UWSL]
I wouldn't do it to Chad tbh. I think they mostly understand Blackpill and take advantage of it to gain what they want. The don't call it Blackpill tho. Normies are first to talk about how personality matters and gave shitty bluepilled advices to fucking worship foids.

I guess have fun being disemboweled by guatemalans then. When BLM shows up at your house with a burning man effigy are you gonna say "Oh it's ok bro I'm apolitical my race hates me bro"
> [UWSL]portray death negatively[/UWSL]
> on an incel board

:feelsseriously:

I wouldn't do it to Chad tbh. I think they mostly understand Blackpill and take advantage of it to gain what they want. The don't call it Blackpill tho. Normies are first to talk about how personality matters and gave shitty bluepilled advices to fucking worship foids.
I agree that Normies and bluepilled Incels are worse but that doesn't excuse that Chad lives the life I fucking deserve. :feelsree:
Then kill your self right now
I'll save myself the hassle and let BLM do it. :feelsjuice:

Last edited:
Only bluepilled cuck wouldn't