Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saudi Arabian women no longer forced to wear hijabs. They have been dropping their hijabs and showing their hair all over the country.

sadricecel

sadricecel

Banned
-
VrVuUHo.jpg

Crown prince Mohammad bin Salman said in an interview last week with CNN that women in his country don‘t have to wear abayas (full body black robe) as long as their dresses are „decent“. Since that interview women all over Saudi Arabia have dropped their hijabs

Is it over for saudicels?

Saudi is getting cucked because SA is the bootlicker of Americunts. Also good on them, this will decrease the amount of religious larpers. There's no room for larping.

Lmao all 3 glued to their phone.
Jfl at thinking they are any different from any other girls.

Of course they're walking around town staring at their fucking smartphones. They can't let go of those things for a second, they have to have them in hand 24/7 just in case Chad abruptly sends a booty call. Just look at that bitch, too important to acknowledge anyone around her while sexting with Chad. Why are women so shallow and worthless for anything other than sex.

The fall of the last bastion of anti-degeneracy. Saudi got cucked finally.

Saudi was our last hope.

Fucking whores and cuck everywhere. Today's Muslims are a disgrace to Islam.

WTF? They're the ones responsible for all of this.
responsible for the outside world but not in israel

they are basically a very conservative jewish fascist ethnostate over there

Just imagine, when i was younger, i thought islam is retarded. But now i understand some their laws. Such a bluepilled child i was

Just imagine, when i was younger, i thought islam is retarded. But now i understand some their laws. Such a bluepilled child i was
a society that doesnt keep its women in check is a society that is doomed to fail

Many empires fell because of this and we still havent learned

a society that doesnt keep its women in check is a society that is doomed to fail

Many empires fell because of this and we still havent learned
Pathethic to realise that our ancestors were the wise ones in some ways, not maybe smart, but wise.

The prophet Muhammad (pbuh) predicted this.

It is narrated on the authority of Abu Huraira that the Messenger of Allah (ﷺ) said:

Islam initiated as something strange, and it would revert to its (old position) of being strange. so good tidings for the stranger.

This is bad. Next womn will start questioning what "decent" means and it will just spiral out of control from there. RIP Saudi Arabia

Also jfl just noticed that the one in the middle doesn't have latest iphone.
She must be feeling the MOG a lot.
How embarrassing both of her friends got latest phones from their hubby but she got some old one,her hubby is prob poor. BRUTAL mogging.

This is bad. Next womn will start questioning what "decent" means and it will just spiral out of control from there. RIP Saudi Arabia
RIP the whole world if even Saudi Arabia got cucked.

WWIII soon.

next they'll be showing their tits, just you wait. Then: feminism.

You can feel the vapidness in that picture. Sluts under hijab to sluts out of it.

The degeneracy of feminism is starting to spread like a plague.

VrVuUHo.jpg

Crown prince Mohammad bin Salman said in an interview last week with CNN that women in his country don‘t have to wear abayas (full body black robe) as long as their dresses are „decent“. Since that interview women all over Saudi Arabia have dropped their hijabs

This, this is why ISIS exist

damn its over

Lmao all 3 glued to their phone.
Jfl at thinking they are any different from any other girls.
This. ALL women are vain. They need to be controlled. Saudi ruler is a cuck.

good, hijabs and abayas don't look very good and it is still forbidden to dress slutty. I would be glad SA is becoming less repressive. Jfl if you think you can stop woman from cheating or having premarital sex by putting a black sack over them.

Soon they will be walking naked in the streets.

Good, religion is the biggest cope ever and needs to be wiped out.

Well there goes our last hope..

Kim Jong Un, WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU WAITING FOR. PUSH THAT BUTTONQ!

My next hope is Turkey. inshallah, erdogan completely obliterates secular law and democrazy there.

This is troubling. The world is becoming more degenerate.

VrVuUHo.jpg

Damn they're sexy too

It's over for saudicels

The religious Saudis won't accept this.