Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Saturday night

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
chad is having a threesome, what about you?

watching one of the best boxing matchups on espn tonight....fuck chad and his satanic fornication.

This is like the 13425353th saturaday night I spend rotting. I have kinda accepted it by now.

IronMike said:
watching one of the best boxing matchups on espn tonight....fuck chad and his satanic fornication.

lomachenko gona ko him stiff, also ortega gona beat swanson i believe

Doing assignments that I will still fail, while chad has other women to get them done.

All the other people in my year are at a party and I'm here, at home drowning in my tears.

dr-problematic said:
lomachenko gona ko him stiff, also ortega gona beat swanson i believe

loma has everything in his favor, my boy rigo had to jump up 2 weight classes

He got the age advantage.  But Rigo is still gonna get in that ass.  Loma lost to Salido LMAO!

Is this Ortega-Swanson fight on the undercard?

BTW theres also a card on HBO tonight I believe

IronMike said:

He got the age advantage.  But Rigo is still gonna get in that ass.  Loma lost to Salido LMAO!

yeah, like 4 years ago and now salido went running for his life, scared of rematch as of his execution. 

i wish machenko wasnt a manlet, and hed be in weight class of golovkin and canelo, that would be absolutely unreal to witness.

Gonna drink coffee and watch Harry Potter from start to the end or till I fall asleep.Much better than that threesome that chad's having.

dr-problematic said:
yeah, like 4 years ago and now salido went running for his life, scared of rematch as of his execution. 

i wish machenko wasnt a manlet, and hed be in weight class of golovkin and canelo, that would be absolutely unreal to witness.

I wish he would stay in one weight class, if he jumps to lightweight guys like Mikey Garcia and Linares are going to eat him alive.  GGG and Canelo are great, cant wait for the rematch, its a legacy-defining fight, just like Loma-Rigo tonight

IronMike said:

Is this Ortega-Swanson fight on the undercard?

BTW theres also a card on HBO tonight I believe

ortega swanson is mma main event in ufc also tonight

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfhfEL2aQ3A[/video]

Zielony4 said:
Doing assignments that I will still fail, while chad has other women to get them done.

If your going to fail why do them

non_factor said:
Much better than that threesome that chad's having.

tenor.gif

dr-problematic said:
ortega swanson is mma main event in ufc also tonight

[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nfhfEL2aQ3A[/video]

oh I see, I'm not much of an mma guy so I just assumed it was boxing.  Looks dope, and of course the marketing looks great

Playing video games, homework, waiting for the next DBS episode to come out tonight

it's Saturday? I thought it was tuesday

here and watching youtube

Spending it watching Himouto! Umaru-chan.

Doing what i do every day for the past 2 years while I LDAR . World of warcraft and Hearthstone. Also enough energy drinks and coke to trigger a heart attack hopefully.

Virginp0wers said:
Doing what i do every day for the past 2 years while I LDAR . World of warcraft and Hearthstone. Also enough energy drinks and coke to trigger a heart attack hopefully.

Are you a wizard?

Zielony4 said:
Brutal

Fapping to bestiality hentai.

gonna get drunk.

still browsing this place from mobile.

Just fapped, i cant stand the feeling after im done.
I feel like shit, while they party/have sex im here in my room jerking off

Incel_Dikshit said:
Just fapped, i cant stand the feeling after im done.
I feel like shit, while they party/have sex im here in my room jerking off

yes it's increasingly depressing

Kointo said:
Are you a wizard?

No only 21, nobody will employ me because of only 1 past job in retail and baby face/ shitty bone structure.

IronMike said:

Who you got, Rigo or Loma?

Stocking shelves at a store

Just spent 5 hours delivering packages in the snow. Now I'm home and don't even have enough mental energy to play video games.. I hope I die soon, living life like this is pointless.

Virginp0wers said:
No only 21, nobody will employ me because of only 1 past job in retail and baby face/ shitty bone structure.

Rip

Here all alone.

Rotting. Having my first play through of Mass Effect in 9 years.

commander_zoidberg said:

Nice, great game. Are you gonna play Mass Effect 2 after your play through?

QuantumDummy said:
Who you got, Rigo or Loma?

Heart with Rigo...but I understand he's 37 and moving up 2 divisions

Kointo said:
commander_zoidberg said:
Nice, great game. Are you gonna play Mass Effect 2 after your play through?

Yeah. Was never all that happy with the result of my original ME1 play through. I'm going to do it right and play through the whole series this time.

commander_zoidberg said:
Yeah. Was never all that happy with the result of my original ME1 play through. I'm going to do it right and play through the whole series this time.

Good. Keep Garrus alive.

Im laying in bed all alone

Kointo said:
commander_zoidberg said:
Good. Keep Garrus alive.

Yeah. I was lucky. I had Garrus for all 3 games. I lost Wrexy on Virmire. I killed the council and put Udina incharge for the lulz because i was drunk when i completed it. Mordin died in ME2 and i messed up a few other things along the way. I suppose it could have been worse but this time i will do it properly.

commander_zoidberg said:
Yeah. I was lucky. I had Garrus for all 3 games. I lost Wrexy on Virmire. I killed the council and put Udina incharge for the lulz because i was drunk when i completed it. Mordin died in ME2 and i messed up a few other things along the way. I suppose it could have been worse but this time i will do it properly.

I lost Wrex on Virmire too. I missed out on a good fucking character. It still makes me angry.

Also I fucked up with Tali'Zorah's loyalty mission because I thought the right decision was to keep her on the Migrant Fleet. I was wrong.

im slammed against the wall god i wished somebody loved me

ICanOnlyFapToBDSM said:
im slammed against the wall god i wished somebody loved me

rip

same