Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Saturday Night

• Thread starter perpetual anger
  • Start date
perpetual anger

perpetual anger

nostalgiacel
Yup, you’re here, reading this post; most likely in your physical prime, on a Saturday night alone.

while your friends, families and maybe even your sister is out partying, drinking, doing psychedelic drugs—having the time of their life, while you rot.

and while you rot, and you start to feel resentful for their LAVISH lives; they’ll tell you, “oh, don’t be so down, the (club/parties) isn’t that fun anyway.”

Ask them, “Yeah bitch? if it isn’t so fun, why do you IMMEDIATELY make plans for next weeks party, the moment you leave the house with your friends? I thought it wasn’t fun? So why do you anticipate next weeks party?”

and watch them choke on their own words.

Sunday morning

Chilling with the homie rn

Fuck man i hate these kinds of posts. So damn depressing

Yup, you’re here, reading this post; most likely in your physical prime
Haven't reached my physical or sexual prime yet and i'm in my prime:D sucks if you are

Not gonna lie party in all night till the sun comes up is crazy fun I use to love it but you come home and your body is destroyed afterwards it is never really worth it.

I do it and I don't have sex at all at most I get is a handjob and kisses
Handjobs me. I can’t get one because I’m circumcised. So it would hurt without lube. Fucking jews. I’m not even jew, I’m black!!

Handjobs me. I can’t get one because I’m circumcised. So it would hurt without lube. Fucking jews. I’m not even jew, I’m black!!
LOl stop it bro I'm black and circumcised and man you just gotta stop beating off bro all I'm saying is just go out don't worry if a fold won't fuck you

Glorifying going to normie parties, and being accepted by the normies is kinda cucked tbh.

Sex is important yes, but there are other ways to get it without worshiping the lifestyle of chad and stacy, that lifestyle was never meant for you.

You should find some alternative methods to get what you want out of life, without idolizing the lives of people who want nothing to do with you.