Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SATURDAY NIGHT TRUECEL HOURS (TRUECELS GTFIH RN)

rope2cope

rope2cope

PUBLIC TRANSPORT SYSTEM IS A SCAM
★★★★★
Another Saturday alone, in the dark, rotting away... my only cope tonight is what movie I will watch (watched everything) and what dinner I will have.

Life is pain while Chad is out living an amazing life.

How you coping boyos?

truecel trait:

I will as always be drinking excessive amounts of soda and listening to music at a slightly too loud volume whilst talking to internet friends. :feelsaww:

Reporting in, browsing random anime as usual

YT and eating shit food :feelsautistic:

It’s a little past 12 pm where I live, eh I’m probably just gonna play some video games and rot. Have you seen a cure for wellness?

my only cope tonight is what movie I will watch (watched everything)
give me some recommendations, every movie or show I try to watch keeps giving me ropefuel

I'm reading Calvin's letter to Sadoleto. :feelscomfy:

While eating marble cake with whipped cream. :feelscomfy:

i just woke up jfl

idk what i'll do today, probably just play vidya

OSRS and beer :forcedsmile:

I remember there was a guy on IWH who made a thread like this every Friday. He said ''what are you doing while the fakecels are out partying'' or something close to that.

I've just been listening to music and I find myself doing maladaptive dreaming and I was thinking of pulling the trigger and building a gaming pc. I've been saving for it and I wanted one for years, I've been stuck with a laptop.

I think it will help me cope better

Alone and coping with EU4 when I should be writing papers :smonk::feelsbadman:

Wish I could go NEET and sink thousands of hours of my life into strategy games and forget that I have a body

Checking in. Browsing random YT videos. Its cold as fuck tonight gonna sleepmaxxx and foodmaxx tomorrow

As much as I would like to booze it up, play WoW, and listen to loud music, I think I wanna be productive and just code all day.

Order some door dash later and then pig out.

Nap, wake up, and repeat til sunday night.

Its over.

Drinking as a piece of shit

Just be glad you've not already wasted hundreds of hours on this new MMORPG called "New World". That would be suifuel for me as I have a couple of coding projects that I am working on... As soon as I can I will buy this game and try it out though...

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ySYH_xbYSoo

Night-walk in the city, watching good-looking people having fun together:feelsrope:

Another Saturday alone, in the dark, rotting away... my only cope tonight is what movie I will watch (watched everything) and what dinner I will have.

Life is pain while Chad is out living an amazing life.

How you coping boyos?
Not night here
Reporting in, browsing random anime as usual
Mogs me. Do u know any anime with male MC going on a date and being stalked by other foids? If so recommend me some:feelsaww:
U
OSRS and beer :forcedsmile:
se bot
Night-walk in the city, watching good-looking people having fun together:feelsrope:
Brutal, I walked around this richfag area. Many rich good looking fuckers with Stacy gfs :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:. I felt immense humiliation.

Last edited:
I remember there was a guy on IWH who made a thread like this every Friday. He said ''what are you doing while the fakecels are out partying'' or something close to that.
I remember who you're talking about. His name was u/Becomingthebestcel

fbi truecels on suicide watch

too depressed to make one for this saturday, let's recycle this one :dafuckfeels: thx familygoy

Chilling in my room alone