Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saturday Night Trucels Suifuel: Normies partying in Ibiza while we rot

FarCel

FarCel

Officer

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wfk9_iU9E_w

These bitches are CHAD only.....:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Partygirl2

Partygirl3

Partygirl4

Last edited:
Worst part is this happens every week :cryfeels:

smoke weed play guitar :smonk:

I would hate it there :feelsUgh:
Have fun with the hearing loss :feelshaha:

Suifuel especially considering how many people of my country go there

They only happy cause they are on drugs

:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
I want to experience that instead of waging in a corporate internship my parents forced me into

just the video hurt my eyes, I can only imagine IRL. Blinded, deafened, probably dizzy as fuck from all the alcohol :feelspuke:

Disgusting kaffirs i hope some terrorist bombs and kills them and then takes a shit on their lifeless corpses

Be grateful because that is IBIZA and not some retarded hip hop concert where there are frequent shootings/stabbings/fights. That is mostly white european people there listening to their beloved electronic music.

Do you know where I live? I live in California. I can't go anywhere without hearing degenerate rap/hip hop/R & B. Foids of all races twerking their asses to that "music". I hate these mindless degenerate trendy whores who listen to Kanye and others like him. Don't even get me started on that Tekashi 6x9 clown.

How does a human being derive entertainment from this? I do not understand normshits bros.