Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

saturday night pov

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

GENSHIT CHIMPACT

If specified, this will replace the title that dis
★★★★★
VideoCapture 20240921 230758
VideoCapture 20240921 230753

Of course it's always the fucking tall fags

Height dont matter tho

First couple I see and all of them are like this

So alone that street.

@Left4DeadDarkie and his girl doxxed

Fuck. Seeing this shit makes me rage

I was literally at a bar earlier... shit was weird, bunch of old dogs and a couple of younger chicks... one of the dudes were talking to the bartender (one of those TapOut / MMA) looking dudes; start talking gay politics... idk.. I overheard them saying how CWII would be the left winning again.. and I said, with all honesty, "so, the dudes who shit on the streets and can't even decide on what a woman is vs. the people who believe in the 2nd amendment / know how to fight - and you think the North will win again?".. as soon as I say this shit.. everyone looks at me, silence, "dude, it ain't that serious.. don't take his comments that personal"... but I'm like, "dude... he's talking a versus match, wtf you want me to react with... just be okay with his way just because he's the bartender"...

Like seriously.. this has happened to me more than once in my life... normies are okay with talking shit about whatever, but it seems as tho, whenever I take a stance, I'm outted or some shit.. told to "stfu".

Fuck life.

I was literally at a bar earlier... shit was weird, bunch of old dogs and a couple of younger chicks... one of the dudes were talking to the bartender (one of those TapOut / MMA) looking dudes; start talking gay politics... idk.. I overheard them saying how CWII would be the left winning again.. and I said, with all honesty, "so, the dudes who shit on the streets and can't even decide on what a woman is vs. the people who believe in the 2nd amendment / know how to fight - and you think the North will win again?".. as soon as I say this shit.. everyone looks at me, silence, "dude, it ain't that serious.. don't take his comments that personal"... but I'm like, "dude... he's talking a versus match, wtf you want me to react with... just be okay with his way just because he's the bartender"...

Like seriously.. this has happened to me more than once in my life... normies are okay with talking shit about whatever, but it seems as tho, whenever I take a stance, I'm outted or some shit.. told to "stfu".

Fuck life.
Yeah, everything normies say or do is just a larp in order to fit in

Anything that breaks the script or coding and its a red flag to them: nothing is genuine about them