Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

saturday night ldar

Profligate

Profligate

Expert

what are yall doin on this fine saturday my dudes?

Cool song. drinking monster with vodka

Ezgif 4 3331fa06d3

gonna finish plastic memories and cry my eyes out and then catch up on hero academy, Tokyo ghoul and steins gate

gonna finish plastic memories and cry my eyes out and then catch up on hero academy, Tokyo ghoul and steins gate
>crying over a 2droastie
nigga

You know this saturday ldar is what I live for just get high and forget yknow

Are you watching the stein's gate anime or "playing"(?) the VN?

Elona+, thought about skating when it gets dark, but that's not really rotting I guess, I might rewatch some of non non biyori too.

Are you watching the stein's gate anime or "playing"(?) the VN?
anime, how’s the VN? I haven’t played much other than fate/stay night and fate/hollow ataraxia

anime, how’s the VN? I haven’t played much other than fate/stay night and fate/hollow ataraxia
The VN is wonderful, one of the best I've ever played.

Laying down watching YouTube vids

Can't really empathise with yall anime dudes i guess it's a good cope since there's a whole lotta you. Different strokes for different folks i guess.

Currently doing NoFap, shitposting on r/braincels, and gonna smoke weed and masturbate at night.

If you haven't, play Saya no Uta. beautiful love story. really short too. a classic

What you watchin dude? Youtube is a good cope.
Watching some YouTuber names hunter avallone. He makes videos shitting on feminism, liberal agenda etc.

If you haven't, play Saya no Uta. beautiful love story. really short too. a classic
Adding to list!

but explain?
Found it when I searched it up on google images
saya-no-uta-perfect.png

I spent roughly 12 hours over the course of the past 48 typing up a 70k character blackpill thread while normies were out drinking and having fun for end-of-semester celebrations.

It's over.

dota tourney going on so i actually have something to watch for a week.

I spent roughly 12 hours over the course of the past 48 typing up a 70k character blackpill thread while normies were out drinking and having fun for end-of-semester celebrations.

It's over.
fell asleep at 8pm yesterday to be woken up at 3am because the neighbours son was having a party for end of sem

Finished watching "What women want" now i really want to hang myself.

Adding to list!

but explain?
Found it when I searched it up on google images
saya-no-uta-perfect.png

I don't want to spoil it. But a guy gets hit by a car and his brain gets fucked up. So he sees human beings as monsters and vice-versa.

Wasted my time playing Spore, because I needed a break from incels.is due to mainstream. I hope it’ll simmer down soon enough.

Playing Checkers. (Online against Computer lol, I'm not u/board_gaming)

saturday=sunday