Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Saturday Night In Manchester

It just needs omar Abdul mommhamad the 2nd and his nail trusty bomb.

So many whores and its impossible to get a sex, weird paradox.

They live in a completely different reality to me

So many whores and its impossible to get a sex, weird paradox.
These particular whores only give out to chadlites, fashionmaxxed zoomers and men with lots of money

These particular whores only give out to chadlites, fashionmaxxed zoomers and men with lots of money
Its probably not that hard for normies to fuck them if they are social circle maxxed and have enough money to keep them drunk. Going out and standing there alone or with other autists is a suicide. Got be a tallfag though, half of these looks 6ft tall.

I would not even go near a bri'ish foid

@EnglishCel I bet you don't have this in the countryside! :feelsEhh::feelsEhh::feelsEhh:

as a ricecel, not my type. i mean i'll date and fuck one if I miraculously got the chance, but marry? no

they just look way too manly compared to noodlewhores.

the older i'm getting the less testosterone I have and the less testosterone I have, the more manly I find white foids to be. and indeed they are manly both in appearance and attitude.

and for whatever reason, foids in the anglosphere have a real disdain for us east asian men. other europeans, not as bad it seems.

No I do not but I do have peace and quiet.
Imagine getting frame mogged, thigh mogged, and height mogged by thick robust amazonian whores. :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh:

Imagine getting frame mogged, thigh mogged, and height mogged by thick robust amazonian whores. :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh:
I don't have to imagine I'm living it.

Immerse yourself in it! Go to these nightclubs. :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsahh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsEhh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh: :feelsohh:
I would have a breakdown in the nightclub and have to call my mum to pick me up, if I went to one.

Tick tock tick tock soon be lookin like granny

Tick tock tick tock soon be lookin like granny
Gigacope. Even in their 40s and 50s, these women are going to be having hardcore slut sex mogging any and all low energy, depressed, conservative young people.

So many gymmaxxers, I would look so out of place.

Absolute Sodom and Gomorrah!! Notice that these whores are usually with their girlfriends, with their attention locked onto their smartphones. The only time they're seen with men is when the man is super tall. Also, almost all the non-white men and low-tier white men are not interacting with any woman, so why are they even going to these clubs in the first place?

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IVj5fD2sitg