Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Saturday night foids hit da club

Rotting since 09

Rotting since 09

Recruit
★★★★
This is what's going on out out there while we sit on our computers

p.s there are hundreds of photos of used up single mothers and married looking women in their 30s, 40s, even 50s getting down like this in the local clubs every weekend (the woman in the last 2 pics is over 40) So much for the wall. Looks like even old roasties can still mingle with young chadlites and tyrones if they know where to go.

Nncnc

Snsnsn

Snsn

Rr1

Smsm

IMG 2645

IMG 5236

cuck shit. Do these images get you off?

This one doesn't look good.

Screen Shot 2018 10 28 at 80843 AM

JBB theory at it again, theoreticians of JBW theory saving up money to buy a rope

The wall is just where their looks degrade, not their smv which is eternal

Daughters.jpg

JBB theory proving itself again. The West will fall and burn to the ground.

You have a blacked agenda that you are pushing. I went out this weekend and most guys who pulled where white chads.

But some white girls go specifically to bbc cubs for the long shlong

You have a blacked agenda that you are pushing. I went out this weekend and most guys who pulled where white chads.

Fuck off fakecel. Stop posting your trash here about how many friends you have and how you always go out to bars and clubs. Kys piece of shit

The future of the West, now.

A tear came in my eye thinking of the rage and anger of all whitecels seeing those black human dildos around their precious white princesses :feelskek:

What is this Jew shit?
The future of the West, now.

A tear came in my eye thinking of the rage and anger of all whitecels seeing those black human dildos around their precious white princesses :feelskek:
I don’t give a fuck about those whores tbh. They are degenerate and a lost cause.

Whites will soon be the minority in Europe, ethnics will think it’s heaven until the Jews come for them too.

Agreed. You only see this kind of thing at black hip hop clubs where there's usually 3-5 white girls who are total sluts and grinding with every giant black guy they can find.

Its rare and at any other venue it doesn't exist at all. People who push the BBC agenda usually never leave the house.

But at least blacks get this sometimes. You'll never go to a club and see this happen to curry/rice men.

Fuck fuck fuuuck, i get this rage when i see a ni**er with a white foid

We're is Omar mateen when you need him