Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

saturday night and offtopic is dead

• Thread starter Deleted member 3291
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 3291

Banned
-
4313961A DF24 4955 85AD 965DAE6C0441

more dead than it is on weekday and evenings

nani nani

I want to join the rabbit stream but the page doesn't load.

That happens every one in a while, but I am not sure why. Because the number of guests declines alongside the number of active members, and because the member online who is last in the queue has a "Last seen:" less than an hour ago, what that indicates to me is that the website has 'reset', and so the low online user-count isn't indicative of how many people are actually using the site.

That happens every one in a while, but I am not sure why. Because the number of guests declines alongside the number of active members, and because the member online who is last in the queue has a "Last seen:" less than an hour ago, what that indicates to me is that the website has 'reset', and so the low online user-count isn't indicative of how many people are actually using the site.
offtopic still dead eh

I'm in that screenshot.

To many fakecels enjoying Saturday nights

I'm not and I was connected all the night. Disappointed.
It's because you privated your online status. Everyone reading this, if your online status and your current activity status is not set to public, do it now please. I like to spy on what thread you're currently watching and when you were last online.

Last edited:
It's because you privated your online status. Everyone reading this, if your online status and your current activity is not set to public, do it now please. I like to spy on what thread you're currently watching and when you were last online.

oooh yeah it's true, I have desactivate it because it's a cringe moment for me when someone write to me and I can't answer because I don't understand and my low iq + my bad english can't help me

I have activate it

Offtopic is always dead

Offtopic is always dead
True. I don't get why people seem to like repeats of the same thing they've heard over and over again instead of talking about literally everything you can think of. OffTopic>Inceldom Discussion.

Last edited:
True. I don't get why people seem to like repeats of the same thing they've heard over and over again instead of talking about literally everything you can think up. OffTopic>Inceldom Discussion.

Every user offline right now should be shot

Timezones bro. I was sleeping when u posted this. Wagecucks cant fuck up their sleep shedule :feelsrope:

I am in another time zone. :( It's over for Eurocels