Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee Satisfaction Post

78980n

78980n

★★★★★
Very satisfying I reach 6,000 posts on New Years Eve. I like post counts, and to a lesser degree ranks, because of the the "sense of progression" as Serge once put it. And now too I get to put a new calendar up on my wall and take the old one down and flip through its pages, month to month reminiscing over 2019. For me 2019 was the "year of the blackpill" because my views have drastically changed since December 2018. Other than that, it was an uneventful year for me. I like the completion of years and the progression of time so I am having a good New Years Eve and I feel quite content, a strange haze of happiness. The posts with "Reminder that women and chads are out partying and having sex while you rot" don't ruin that mood at all, those posts are just silly to be quite honest.

Satisfaction post.

YSUk2rn

not satisfaction anymore

I will never reach high post count :cryfeels:

Your post number is round, just like a desk fan.

The posts with "Reminder that women and chads are out partying and having sex while you rot" don't ruin that mood at all, those posts are just silly to be quite honest.
Cope.

10k satisfaction mogs all the rest

I have reached exactly 2,283 posts! :feelsahh::feelsautistic::feelsLSD:

I got to 2000 on Nye tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back