Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion SatanMaxxing

Would you exchange your soul for a loving non hypergamous virgin teen giga stacy foidlet?

• YES ! : HAIL SATAN !

Votes: 20 55.6%
  • NO ! : i'm a cuck

Votes: 16 44.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
BabyFuck McGirlsex

BabyFuck McGirlsex

Alienwarecel
★★★★★
  • Legend has it that if you sell your soul to the Dark Prince Satan you will get whatever you want on this earth for as long as you live
  • A based musician called Robert Johnson sold his soul at a crossroads in Mississippi and got easy money, lots of women and a lifetime of fame in exchange
  • What if we could sell our souls to satan and get JB loli foidlets who are ultra giga Stacy's to be our loving wives for the rest of our lives?
  • Ofcourse we can request that Prince Satan removes hypergamy from the ultra giga Stacy foidlets so that they will not be attracted to Chads or anyone who mogs you.
  • Supreme Gentlemen of the Incel Cinematic Universe - would you sell your soul to the devil in exchange for a QT 3.14 virgin teen wife who will never cheat or cuck you?

YES ! : HAIL SATAN !

Satan would probably screw you over and just give you an ugly trap instead so no, fortunately my IQ isn't in the minus.

I'd sell my soul, but not for a girlfriend lol!

no wth stop this

By its very definition selling your soul is an intrinsically bad deal. You are acknowledging the existence of Satan, and by extension also acknowledging a God (even if it isn’t the biblical one per se).

JFL at willingly damning yourself

By its very definition selling your soul is an intrinsically bad deal. You are acknowledging the existence of Satan, and by extension also acknowledging a God (even if it isn’t the biblical one per se).

Volcel if you wouldn't sell your soul for a virgin giga stacy

Precisely

On a theological level I agree with you, but only because Heaven is so perfect that there’s no point to have sex.
The sacred texts in Matthew 22:30 say "For in the resurrection neither do men marry nor are women given in marriage, but they are like angels in heaven [who do not marry nor produce children]."

I don't want to burn in hell.

I won’t be the slave of anyone. Fuck no.

Soul

It's easy
just sell your soul to satan then go soul farming in Dark souls
smh

Legend has it that if you sell your soul to the Dark Prince Satan you will get whatever you want on this earth for as long as you live

Is this possible? I would do it without any hesitation. I could finally drive...

Is this possible? I would do it without any hesitation. I could finally drive...
Sorry - but The Dark Prince Satan only gives you a harem of Giga Stacy's in exchange for your soul. He doesn't give Drivers Licences :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

Sorry - but The Dark Prince Satan only gives you a harem of Giga Stacy's in exchange for your soul. He doesn't give Drivers Licences :feelsgah: :feelsgah: :feelsgah:

I do not care for females. I just want the ability to drive and since you are allowed to obtain a wish by giving your soul in exchange, this should be possible.

You said it yourself:
A based musician called Robert Johnson sold his soul at a crossroads in Mississippi and got easy money, lots of women and a lifetime of fame in exchange

He got more than females. He got basically everything. It is said, that he got his guitar skill by Satan himself. He also died at age 27 (Club 27). Quite a lot of skilled people died at that age.

So, there is something to it. But how can I get in contact with it?

I do not care for females. I just want the ability to drive and since you are allowed to obtain a wish by giving your soul in exchange, this should be possible.

You said it yourself:

He got more than females. He got basically everything. It is said, that he got his guitar skill by Satan himself. He also died at age 27 (Club 27). Quite a lot of skilled people died at that age.

So, there is something to it. But how can I get in contact with it?
Chess GRANDMASTER IQ

Im not sure how you sell your soul, but im sure you can get a drivers licence in exchange - i think you can even get a free Ferrari + AMG Mercedes-Benz

Im not sure how you sell your soul, but im sure you can get a drivers licence in exchange - i think you can even get a free Ferrari + AMG Mercedes-Benz

A dream come true... There has to be some way. Perhaps I can go around to some churches and ask about how to get in contact with it? Or perhaps I can send some e-mails to political parties and ask them how to do it? I can also try to get in contact with the Bohemian Grove? Because apparently this happened:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZymR0C2IULc

So, there has to be something. I would do anything in order to obtain the ability to drive. Nothing is more important than that. Not being able to drive as a grown up man is absolutely infuriating and emasculating.

I would actually team up with anything at this point. I would become a servant of the "evil" which means I would even get powers afterwards. I would also have a real purpose in this life.

Last edited:
A dream come true... There has to be some way. Perhaps I can go around to some churches and ask about how to get in contact with it? Or perhaps I can send some e-mails to political parties and ask them how to do it? I can also try to get in contact with the Bohemian Grove? Because apparently this happened:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZymR0C2IULc

So, there has to be something. I would do anything in order to obtain the ability to drive. Nothing is more important than that. Not being able to drive as a grown up man is absolutely infuriating and emasculating.

I would actually team up with anything at this point. I would become a servant of the "evil" which means I would even get powers afterwards. I would also have a real purpose in this life.

Maybe the ILLUMINATI could help you there?

I don't believe in souls.

But if hypothetically a soul were to exist, and it were to have enough value in order for a supernatural creature such as the devil to give enough of a shit about it in order to exchange it for a virgin qt wife, then I wouldn't trade my soul for anything, because obviously it's worth much more than that.

Selling your immortal soul to get some worthless foid- nigga please, who you are calling a cuck :feelsseriously:

You could at least wish for something more usefull

Selling your immortal soul to get some worthless foid- nigga please, who you are calling a cuck :feelsseriously:

Next level simping

Selling your soul is a retarded idea.
If you are talking about a biblical satan it is literally joining the losing team.

If you are talking about a biblical satan it is literally joining the losing team.
Based
The Devil is a liar !
:feelsmage:

It's the ultimate cuckdeal. Imagine giving your soul over to the devil knowing an eternity of suffering awaits you just to spend 50 years on this earth in the company of a female.

Matthew 16:26

For what will it profit a man if he gains the whole world and forfeits his soul? Or what shall a man give in return for his soul?