Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Satanists in incel forums

Blackpill Cultist

Blackpill Cultist

Greycel
Foids are Satan for incels.

Dating is satanic.

Dating is satanic because you are giving the power and the faith of your sexuality to foids.

Foids are incels' Satan because they subconsciously think we are their enemies because of our looks.

But you will still find incels who wanting to be part of that satanic ritual called ""dating".

Last edited:
satanists are mostly simp cucks, most pagans and at least 50% of atheists are also cucks.

Last edited:
Return to Christ.

muslims are the least cucked of them all, i am christian but i still have to acknowledge that

muslims are the least cucked of them all, i am christian but i still have to acknowledge that
the religious and extreme/terrorist ones like the taliban and their affiliates are most definitely not cucked, i dont know about the moderate/liberal ones

:feelsokman: Foid worship is Satanistic ritual.

There's hardcore blackpillers who like Satan and there's feminists who like Satan. LARPing as a satanist is really a way to piss off moralfags, whether the moralfags are tradcons or sjws