Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Satanism

Just summon a demon and ascend with it theory

Satanism is just larping

All the “satanists” I knew in school were just LARPing redditors

Nothing but autists LARPing. Like people who say they are “pagan”, “hail Odin XD teehee”, they don’t actually believe in shit, just want feel special.

never was a satanist

still over for me

Why follow Satan when Satan will lose for sure? Why would you want to be cast into the lake of fire with him?

Why follow Satan when Satan will lose for sure? Why would you want to be cast into the lake of fire with him?
Imagine living eternally in heaven without having experienced teen love.

brutal I satan coped for few months at one point. trucel trait

Imagine living eternally in heaven without having experienced teen love.
Revelation 21 KJV:

3 And I heard a great voice out of heaven saying, Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and he will dwell with them, and they shall be his people, and God himself shall be with them, and be their God.

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

brutal I satan coped for few months at one point. trucel trait
How you think you look:

How you actually look:

4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.
JFL if you think it's possible to not feel pain having missed out on teen love.

Satanism due to Crowley is "do what you want". We don't need this larping incels for satanism. It is the system of this world.

JFL if you think it's possible to not feel pain having missed out on teen love.
People will be like angels in heaven (i.e. no sex or sexual desire) and God will wipe the painful incel memories.

Nothing but autists LARPing. Like people who say they are “pagan”, “hail Odin XD teehee”, they don’t actually believe in shit, just want feel special.

Here you go bros!

Jos... Joy of Satan!

Just another group of low IQ LARPers with an identity crisis. the same goes for neo pagan movements.

@KARABOGA1453 thoughts?

jfl at this edgy larp “religion”

If you want to be a satanist, go to your nearest synagogue