Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Satan in The Passion of Christ movie (played by a foid). You guys seen the film?

wereq

wereq

Defeated By Fate |Contra Mundi: Enemy of the World
★★★★★

no i never saw that film, is it worth watching?
i heard that it's about jezuz but i already know that the films that doucement jezuz life end up being cheap bullshit and never worth spending 2 hours on them

Yeah but there's a lot of blood and gore.
isn't really my type but i watched a ton of shit with gore and blood in it, i will try to see it anyway, atleast the reviews

Id fuck satan :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

This movie scared the shit out of me when I was a small kid in the mid 2000s. I went to catholic school too lmaooo. Movie had me shook, good times

This movie scared the shit out of me when I was a small kid in the mid 2000s. I went to catholic school too lmaooo. Movie had me shook, good times
Yeah its pretty brutal.

According to the Jews it's an antisemitic propaganda movie.
It didn't matter, vast amounts of people went to see it.

I snuck into the show when I was a teenager and watched it. I really liked it.

Its a dark and gloomy movie and I was surprised by the gore element for a hollywood film. Around that time the only thing similar in terms of gore was Hostel.

I like the scenes with Satan and pretty much all of the scenes where hesus was being tested. The ugly baby scene creeped me the fuck out when I first saw it lol. Wasn't expecting that either.

I remember people crying in the theater. Ngl I was clutching my seats a bit but I really enjoyed it.

This was during the period of cho-hsueng hui (a couple of years before). He most likely saw the movie which was the reason why he mentioned jesus and crucifixion in his taped manifesto. Or some shit related to that.

EbFZAd0WoAAhihu.jpg

Last edited:
Its a dark and gloomy movie and I was surprised by the gore element for a hollywood film. Around that time the only thing similar in terms of gore was Hostel.
For such a masterpiece, its a very un-mainstream movie. The archaic period languages, rawness of the gore and brutality, exaggerated expressions of barbarism, its perfect. It doesn't compromise. Its not politically correct in the slightest.
I like the scenes with Satan and pretty much all of the scenes where hesus was being tested. The ugly baby scene creeped me the fuck out when I first saw it lol. Wasn't expecting that either.
Yeah those scenes, while short are perfect.

We watched this film in religion class in middle school. I remember that before they start whipping Jesus the teacher (who was also a priest) said "here the gore part starts if anyone doesn't want to watch that's fine" kek.