Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sat with a Stacey in my class

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So I was in course and there is a Stacey in my class teacher told us to open our grammar book but I said I don't have one so told me I can share someone else's book and I didn't replied then he said to Stacey " Cuyen is a badass,he won't sit with you so you should sit with him" and she sat next to me JFl it's probably the closest I ever got to a foid. I acted like autistic while reading the book but I realized I overcame my autism towards foids a bit

In the past when I was close a bit to foids I used to act more autistic and anxious but now I just don't care I think blackpill has goodness it killed my autism towards foids

So I was in course and there is a Stacey in my class teacher told us to open our grammar book but I said I don't have one so told me I can share someone else's book and I didn't replied then he said to Stacey " Cuyen is a badass,he won't sit with you so you should sit with him" and she sat next to me JFl it's probably the closest I ever got to a foid. I acted like autistic while reading the book but I realized I overcame my autism towards foids a bit

In the past when I was close a bit to foids I used to act more autistic and anxious but now I just don't care I think blackpill has goodness it killed my autism towards foids

I hope it kills my autism too but I'm not there yet.

Blackpill has made it even worse for me. Idk how people got more low inhib /less autistic with it

I said I don't have one so told me I can share someone else's book and I didn't replied then he said to Stacey " Cuyen is a badass,he won't sit with you so you should sit with him" and she sat next to me JFl
Jfl

Wow bro, get off this forum :chad::chad::chad::chad::chad::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer::banhammer:

Can't tell if the :chad: comments are serious or not hmmm
Being perceived as a badass and getting close enough foid contact to be compelled to bring it up here hmm

Can't tell if the :chad: comments are serious or not hmmm
Being perceived as a badass and getting close enough foid contact to be compelled to bring it up here hmm
He was joking by saying "badass" bro. And she is classic virtue signaler tbh

He was joking by saying "badass" bro. And she is classic virtue signaler tbh
Well you should kick that dude's ass then. Nothing more degrading than sarcastic compliments.

Blackpill has made it even worse for me. Idk how people got more low inhib /less autistic with it
really? why?
just treat them as the trash they are.
the blackpill made me lose all final traces of respect towards foids that I had.

She probably was being "nice" classic virtue signaling. She has Chad bf JFL
Of course she was virtue signaling. Women are cunts like that. You're still genetic grabage :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I would like this

how is there so many faggots still in school here jfl @ top poster being a 5 year old

What do you think she would have said if you had asked for her number?

oh so ur college started now, hope it goes well man, guess u can get rid of neet in your sig, i bet college in east is 100000000000x better then west/burgerland colleges for sure

You had your chance at that very moment to eliminate inceldom.