Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Sat beside a guest trucel in class today

Notkev

Notkev

In-a-prison-of-my-own-making-cel
★★★
Even I was mogging this man. Height, body, fat percentage, and EVEN face.
Man, what a cruel joke life is. I'm thankful I'm not in this man's shoes. He probably has it even worse than me.
All the while the guy 1 row in front of him was just born hot and I've seen him with like 5 different foids now. He probably hasn't even touched a dumbell in he's life but he's naturally rebust. Bodyfat doesn't even nerf him. And here I am skinny and still have an ugly face.

I hope he (the first guy) is fine, I'll probably see him again.

there's truecels in my school too. glad Im not the only one.

There is also a truecel in my class but he is truecel not entirely because of his looks but because he is extremely non NT

there's truecels in my school too. glad Im not the only one.
There are times when I see trucels on the street. You can see the suffering in their eyes. The hell we understand way too well

There is also a truecel in my class but he is truecel not entirely because of his looks but because he is extremely non NT
One of my "friends" has chad/chadlite potential but just shoots himself in the foot by acting autistic

should have invited him to join this forum JFL

Introduce him to blackpill, free him from the further suffering that his life is.

Honestly you kinda described life right there. Being glad there's someone who's in even worse shoes than you. That's basically all that normies do.

Yeah. The biggest BlackPill of all for me was the fact that I'm no better than normies, if not worse. And knowing the BP doesn't make you not have certain behaviors, it only makes you aware of them.

There's truecels in my school too. Glad I am not the only one.
There's a common belief that short and ugly men don't go outside for fear of being mogged.

Incels shouldn't be like that, we need to be out in public as much as possible, make the normies as uncomfortable as we can.

There's a common belief that short and ugly men don't go outside for fear of being mogged.

Incels shouldn't be like that, we need to be out in public as much as possible, make the normies as uncomfortable as we can.
:yes::feelscomfy::feelscomfy: