Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sargon analyses the incel AMA

LittleDarkAge

LittleDarkAge

I have no mouth and I must scream
★★★
He already made it clear he is bluepilled in his last video about incels, saying that having a good job attracts women.

Also I wish the AMA was some guy who is looksmaxed yet still looks unattractive due to bone structure which would be more realistic, incels aren't incels because of bad hair, being overweight or having low social skills but ofc those things can contribute and genetics influence those too.

Soygon of Cuckkad married a post-wall roastie with kids of her own.

All of his opinions on this matter are invalid.

It does attract women, it just doesn't make them attracted to you.

High IQ.

I hate political youtubers so much.

He already made it clear he is bluepilled in his last video about incels, saying that having a good job attracts women.
He said something kind of based in this video. He said the foid with the glasses is Brendio's looksmatch, so she has no reason to hate incels because a lot of them are around the same level of attractiveness as her.

Bluepilled af
at 6:52 I just laughed hysterically
This guy... soy mentality.

He said something kind of based in this video. He said the foid with the glasses is Brendio's looksmatch, so she has no reason to hate incels because a lot of them are around the same level of attractiveness as her.

Yes that was unironically based. But the idiot also followed that up with " Everyone dates around their attractiveness level". This moron would be an incel in 2019.

Yes that was unironically based. But the idiot also followed that up with " Everyone dates around their attractiveness level". This moron would be an incel in 2019.
He has no clue how things are now. The last time he went on dates was in the 90's or early 2000's.

JFL @ watching anything from Sargoy of a Cuck.

I thought it was a video by @SergeantIncel

He has no clue how things are now. The last time he went on dates was in the 90's or early 2000's.

That being said, he actually made some good points regarding dating apps and agrees with promiscuity being the problem with soyciety.

That being said, he actually made some good points regarding dating apps and agrees with promiscuity being the problem with soyciety.
He probably browsed here and got destroyed by all the tinder blackpills.

He probably browsed here and got destroyed by all the tinder blackpills.

He lucked out by being born earlier. Otherwise hed be shit posting here JFL. Also, that foid in glasses would prolly never give brendio a chance (at least until he reaches his final form). How many guys do think she has slept with ?

Interesting will watch

He lucked out by being born earlier. Otherwise hed be shit posting here JFL. Also, that foid in glasses would prolly never give brendio a chance (at least until he reaches his final form). How many guys do think she has slept with ?
The way she reacted when Brendio said promiscuity is bad would lead me to assume the number is in the 50's.

Sargon is a delusional Boomer.

Sargon clearly doesn't understand how hard things have gotten. This is apparent when he points out that one of the girls is brendio's looksmatch. Yes, it should be that way but in reality, that girl could easily fuck a Chadlite on Tinder.

Sargon clearly doesn't understand how hard things have gotten. This is apparent when he points out that one of the girls is brendio's looksmatch. Yes, it should be that way but in reality, that girl could easily fuck a Chadlite on Tinder.
Brutal but true.

having a good job attracts women.
:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
Soygon of Cuckkad married a post-wall roastie with kids of her own.

All of his opinions on this matter are invalid.
And the guy is not even ugly. Indeed the last person I want to get advice from about women and stuff like that tbh.

Sargon legit thought he was cucking his wife's ex husband because he was raising his wife's son. I wouldn't put much credit on what he says on the matter.
06078a39fe8863095fba0e0fe010dda578b5adc966ad86650e13d4e028fba52f

Last edited: