Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Saoirse Kennedy Hill, grand niece of JFK has died at 22yo.

• Thread starter littlemanhikicel
  • Start date
littlemanhikicel

littlemanhikicel

Incel trait: not have a life
★★★★★
Kennedy curse strikes again as slain president's grand niece dies of drug overdose

The Kennedy family curse has struck again with the drug overdose death of slain senator Robert F Kennedy's granddaughter.

Police in Massachusetts confirmed on Thursday night (US EDT) they are investigating a death at the Kennedy political family's compound in Hyannis Port.

Watch the video above

A short time later, the Kennedy family announced the death of Saoirse Kennedy Hill, one of Robert and Ethel Kennedy's 35 grandchildren.

The New Yok Times that the cause of death is an apparent overdose, citing two family members.

Authorities didn't identify the victim and gave no further details.

https://
Resultado de imagen de Saoirse Kennedy Hill

7news.com.au/news/north-america/kennedy-curse-strikes-again-as-slain-presidents-grand-niece-dies-of-drug-overdose-c-379338

drug overdose? Deserved tbh

lol most of our families won't even have anything to get "cursed"

they will more than likely get utterly annihilated if all they birthed was sons during this time period

JFL @ being a Kennedy.

Hahahaha fucking lol nothing makes me happier than drug overdoses hahahaha one less degenerate fucking die hole

Hahahaha fucking lol nothing makes me happier than drug overdoses hahahaha one less degenerate fucking die hole
She was a stacy , most probably she bullied some incels in HS. And a stacy less for chad tbh.

lol do u believe it tho? it sounds like either a lie or some of her friends dont likeher family and overdosed her or tricked her intothinking that its a small dose

lol do u believe it tho? it sounds like either a lie or some of her friends dont likeher family and overdosed her or tricked her intothinking that its a small dose
Yeah looks like it could be a homicide, a happy stacy would never commit suicide, it makes sense.

How do you even pronounce this stupid cunt's name? "Sour rice"?

lol most of our families won't even have anything to get "cursed"

they will more than likely get utterly annihilated if all they birthed was sons during this time period

to a bunch of rich jews, killing a kennedy is worth 100 points in some underground "fuck the goyim" type game

(i'm half joking)

Lee Harvey Oswald did this

Saoirse, what kind of name is that?

to a bunch of rich jews, killing a kennedy is worth 100 points in some underground "fuck the goyim" type game

(i'm half joking)
barely a joke lol

though in this case it's one of those really indirect killings, where a young woman just goes totally bonkers from modern culture in a way that facilitates her death, nothing but pretty young white women dying in dumb ways on the news because...they can't get 14/10 alien chad or something?

Over for JF Kennedy cels, JFL.
Its a coincedence, a good one.

they can't get 14/10 alien chad or something?

it's always this reason

dig into the reasons women get depressed and it's always because they can't have a giga-chad they know or who they made up in their own heads (chad + filtered instagram pics)

How is it a curse if you stuff yourself with drugs to the point of death?

Good. Probably opiates.

What does the Kennedy family have to do with inceldom?

Drugs are our allies

Death is too good for foids...

I thought it's "grand niece of JFL" :feelskek: :feelskek:

If only she dated a decent turbomanlet ricecel like me who'd help her to lead a better life. I'd date her as a whole till every drop of that Saoirse's French blood. But landwhales don't want me, let alone a Stacy :feelsrope::feelsrope:

She would have rejected me

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back