Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News "Santa Inc." is literally turning people anti-Semitic.

• Thread starter FrothySolutions
  • Start date
FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
I didn't see any posts about this, which I guess is a testament to how hated this show is. If people liked it, there would be more awareness of it. But this is a real turkey.

From the makers of Sausage Party. I didn't watch the trailer, I don't think you need to watch the trailer, but here's the trailer if you want it.

All you really need to know about this is, this is one of the most deliberately cruel, purely anti-Christmas holiday specials to see major production. An elf wants to be the first female Santa Claus, but the actual Santa Claus is a jerk and doesn't believe in female CEOs or whatever the fuck.

But it's not just that this is a blatant woke circlejerk. That alone would be bad enough. But it's brought to you by Seth Rogen and Sarah Silverman. One struggles to come up with a living Jew in Hollywood with a higher rank than these two. Arch-Jews. Two of the Jewiest Jews. Everyone else is either dead or retired. And so the fact that they, who are Jewish, would go out of their way to say "Santa isn't progressive enough and he sucks" instead of, say, making a Hanukkah special if they're so Jewish, it's kinda suspicious, isn't it?

I'm not anti-Semitic. I don't believe in Jewish boogeymen. But man, what are the odds? If the Jews aren't out to culturally Marx all over everything, how is it that these actual Jews have conspired to literally undermine Christmas tropes?

Are you getting angry with Linesnap99 in that December dice wives thread

Op wears a small hat and rubs his hands even when its not cold

The tribe really hates christmas apparently. Shocking

1638589438575fgdgfdgf

Last edited:
I love these comments:feelskek::feelskek:
Let's call them elves from now on haha.

kikes are just asking for another shoah, they always overplay their hands

kikes are just asking for another shoah, they always overplay their hands
They always do because they're arrogant and a bunch of braggarts. Also, because in the psychological sense they have no concept of the term limits or humility which is why eventually the entire world turns on them for their constant self-serving misdeeds. They just can't help themselves, it's in their very nature. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
Kikecels are about to get fucked around again, I'm seeing more and more nigcels, chinkcels, and currycels waking up to the fact that they've fucked everything up again, and just like every other time they'll have to be reigned in and humbled. Maybe this time they won't use their cope religion to enforce a slave/bitch mentality on the masses

They always do because they're arrogant and a bunch of braggarts. Also, because in the psychological sense they have no concept of the term limits or humility which is why eventually the entire world turns on them for their constant self-serving misdeeds. They just can't help themselves, it's in their very nature. :feelsjuice::yes:
:blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill: 100% spot-on.

I, for one, and grateful for this trait.

I, for one, and grateful for this trait.
Cuts them down to size every single time, perhaps, God isn't on their side like they think. Perhaps they are cursed to walk the earth forever hated or condemned as their Torah has always explained from the very beginning for their sins in the Garden Of Eden. :feelsjuice::yes::feelsdevil:

Last edited:
jfl the comments are turned off

i mean they really rub it in, santa is a HUWHITE MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

jfl the comments are turned off

i mean they really rub it in, santa is a HUWHITE MALE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
The eternal elf fears unmitigated free speech without censorship, one could say that the elf is a scoundrel, schemer, and insidious control freak only concerned with the interests of other elves above all else.
:feelsEhh::yes:

:lul::lul::lul:
The absolute state.
I'm not anti-Semitic. I don't believe in Jewish boogeymen. But man, what are the odds? If the Jews aren't out to culturally Marx all over everything, how is it that these actual Jews have conspired to literally undermine Christmas tropes?
JFL if you don't know the true evil of the (((elves))) and deeply hate them at this point:feelsjuice:

The comments and dislike bar give me hope for humanity

When you see a Jew and call them out being a Jew that is the thing the Jews can't stand. Because then you reveal their whole plan.

Say a Jewish news reader is making some argument.. instead of addressing the argument, you just say 'thats a Jew'.
Then it becomes clear why the Jewish news reader is making that argument and the plan is revealed.

As an example Jewish neocons were arguing why America should attack more Muslim countries. But the neocons didn't identify themselves as Jews, instead 'national security advisor' or something. But as soon as you say 'thats a Jew'.. you know exactly why they are making the argument to attack those countries.

You don't need to address their arguments beyond that.

When you see a Jew and call them out being a Jew that is the thing the Jews can't stand. Because then you reveal their whole plan.

Say a Jewish news reader is making some argument.. instead of addressing the argument, you just say 'thats a Jew'.
Then it becomes clear why the Jewish news reader is making that argument and the plan is revealed.

As an example Jewish neocons were arguing why America should attack more Muslim countries. But the neocons didn't identify themselves as Jews, instead 'national security advisor' or something. But as soon as you say 'thats a Jew'.. you know exactly why they are making the argument to attack those countries.

You don't need to address their arguments beyond that.
If you also point out that Amalek doesn't actually exist except for in their Jewish heads, it makes them even more perplexed and taken aback and then they begin to doubt everything.

What a clownfest. :feelsPop: At least even normies are starting to become anti-semitic, although I don't know how much of a good thing that is.

Arch-Jews
:feelskek:

Arch-Vile Arch-Jews.

Sarah Kate Silverman is an American comedian, actress, and writer
:lul::lul::lul:

Fucking hell, and in the trailer there's the typical "let's add 'fucking' before every second word because lol curse words r funi amirite" BS. I expected no less of a female """comedian""".

I hope the Jews corrupt society even more, this is too funny. :feelskek:

Here's some nuance.

Israel is based and Hollywood is filled with faggots.

It's just a coincidence. My people are just way too smart:feelsokman::feelsokman:

Christmas was always intended to make the Jews richer by making parents buy kids toys they don't need. No right winger worth his salt should teach belief in Santa: In the Miracle on 34th Street the Republican district attorney and judge were trying to break the belief in Kris Kringle, but eventually they caved in due to the Jew-controlled media. Even the one good thing that this Santa did - help a fatherless daughter get a step-dad - was gay. If he really wanted to help, he'd find the daughter's biological dad because we know step families have higher rates of child abuse. The mom was like the toy manufacturers, all she wanted was money from that rich lawyer guy who's now her husband.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back