Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Santa Claus is a sick fuck

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
Santa goes down the chimney and gives presents based on a "list" of who is naughty or nice. HE GLOBALLY STALKS ALL UNDERAGED BOYS AND GIRLS AS THOUGH THEY ARE HIS PROPERTY. He thinks he is a benevolent God, but he's really just a fucking pervert. Why the fuck does he visit malls to get CHILDREN to sit on his disgusting lap. Why does he only hire HHUUUWWWHITE Elves??? Are there no black elves or asian elves?? Yout have to be a retarded fucking elf to be Santa's slave. I mean elves are a noble race of archers and wizards, and the best you can do is be a magic factory slave for a fat pervert "niceguy." I bet he goes down the chimney and has oral sex with your mom or your wife after having milk and cookies.

I think the worst things about Santa Claus are his secrecy, and the transactional nature of his gift-giving. Maybe he should consider giving gifts to bad kids. They are probably bad because they just want to lash out from a bad situation. It's fucked up to morally arbiter what is naughty or nice, and then have this huge reward as the consequence.

Last edited:
Santa isn’t real though

Maybe he's an IT user since he like stalking children so much

Santa goes down the chimney and gives presents based on a "list" of who is naughty or nice. HE GLOBALLY STALKS ALL UNDERAGED BOYS AND GIRLS AS THOUGH THEY ARE HIS PROPERTY. He thinks he is a benevolent God, but he's really just a fucking pervert. Why the fuck does he visit malls to get CHILDREN to sit on his disgusting lap. Why does he only hire HHUUUWWWHITE Elves??? Are there no black elves or asian elves?? Yout have to be a retarded fucking elf to be Santa's slave. I mean elves are a noble race of archers and wizards, and the best you can do is be a magic factory slave for a fat pervert "niceguy." I bet he goes down the chimney and has oral sex with your mom or your wife after having milk and cookies.

I think the worst things about Santa Claus are his secrecy, and the transactional nature of his gift-giving. Maybe he should consider giving gifts to bad kids. They are probably bad because they just want to lash out from a bad situation. It's fucked up to morally arbiter what is naughty or nice, and then have this huge reward as the consequence.
Santa is obviously not an incel if he can get away with "peverted" behavior.

Santa don’t deliver to sub 8 males