Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sandwhore after 2 minutes of landing in Sweden

Mahmoud

Mahmoud

Officer
★★
F437F61C 4453 438B 806F 47031F0CE11F

The guy looks ugly as shit. Daily reminder if you’re a Muslim and have a daughter and moving to the west you’re basically going to see a kaffir whore in the 15 years.

racemixing is always evil

Even instilling values into your kid is not enough in 2020.

Now OP I'm asking you as a muslimcel: Is it really that bad with muslim foids dating whitey man in the west? Are your foids race traitors as well?

She's ugly, though. Who cares? And that dude isn't that ugly.

racemixing is always evil

If those two had kids, they would probably come out looking white.

She's ugly, though. Who cares? And that dude isn't that ugly.

She is pretty good, you know it too.
View attachment 362422
The guy looks ugly as shit. Daily reminder if you’re a Muslim and have a daughter and moving to the west you’re basically going to see a kaffir whore in the 15 years.

Any half-decent desi foids, Muslim and non-Muslim alike end up becoming absolute sluts when they go to uni as they usually stay in halls and so their parents are not controlling all aspects of their lives.

I'm from Swedistan and I literally never see white guys dating sandwhores
Most are worried they'll get beheaded or something

Nice cherrypicking. It's the other way around (White whores miscegenating) 90% of the time.
not in tech cities. in tech areas white soyboys slaying Asian whores is the default

Good morning.... :feelsclown:

stop coping, you're still a subhuman currycel regardless of your ridiculous standards
I don't have ridiculous standards, stop simping.
Why are you guys simping so much? I don't need to go on reddit to find my daily dose of soy, I can get it right here when deathniks like @gymletethnicel bark against me for not simping.

View attachment 362422
The guy looks ugly as shit.

In jbw relationships the white guy also looks really cocky all the time like it was some achievement.
If they were ethnic they would be struggling like the other ethnic guys were.

I don't have ridiculous standards, stop simping.

Why are you guys simping so much? I don't need to go on reddit to find my daily dose of soy, I can get it right here when deathniks like @gymletethnicel bark against me for not simping.
Preach. The whole world lusts after and overrates ethnic foids and gets mad when ethnic males don't do the same even though ethnic foids make it clear they want nothing to do with ethnic males.
But then because ethnic foids also want ethnic males to rot in loneliness they try to sabotage ethnic male's chances with other races of women and stormcucks too scared to directly challenge black people except making a bunch of butthurt ooga booga memes go after ethnic males too.

I'm from Swedistan and I literally never see white guys dating sandwhores
Most are worried they'll get beheaded or something
Based
View attachment 362422
I bet she's one of those shia Persian whores :feelskek:

Based

I bet she's one of those shia Persian whores :feelskek:
No persian whores exist. Based Iran nationalized their women just like the theology and the oil.

women are women

@BummerDrummer Thoughts?
He isn’t ugly and he’s tall. Is this the epic JBW blackpill? Can you guys actually give examples of people like me fucking nonwhites? Even in these cherry picked, irrelevant examples the guy mogs me

View attachment 362422
Least we can sleep soundly knowing their kids are twice as likely to be retarded

she isn't hot just average imo
I can't believe whether or not people find a foid hot is being called cope here tbh

It's that same attitude that forces guys to be content begging for scraps.

Any half-decent desi foids, Muslim and non-Muslim alike end up becoming absolute sluts when they go to uni as they usually stay in halls and so their parents are not controlling all aspects of their lives.

I used to work with a guy who was a security guard in a halls of residence in a university for a while. He said that. All these Pakistani and Indian girls come in with their parents when they move in dressed modestly and traditionally and the second they are gone they are going out in high heels and skimpy outfits and slutting it up. Then whenever the parents visited they were back to modest and traditional dress.

No persian whores exist. Based Iran nationalized their women just like the theology and the oil.

The Westernised Iranians fled to the West after the 1979 Revolution though, so they do tend to be whores just as Iranian society was decadent before the Ayatollahs took over.

looks like my childhood oneitis.brutal.

also if i had that guys jaws i would never cry to sleep.

They're both ugly to be honest, they match

the guy is 3/10 in sweden but that sandwhore is 7/10 :feelsrope:

No one wants to be called a volcel here.
Ofc not but people in this thread saying that guys that don't find this foid hot are coping is something foids always do to try and shame guys into finding all foids hot
ie
"you're just jealous that she's hot and out of your league so you're just pretending she's ugly because you could never get someone like her XD"

She's like a downgraded version of Mia Khalifa, so yes, she's ugly.

She's like a downgraded version of Mia Khalifa, so yes, she's ugly.
in comparison to aevareg sand nigger food or curry foid she is above average.

Preach. The whole world lusts after and overrates ethnic foids and gets mad when ethnic males don't do the same even though ethnic foids make it clear they want nothing to do with ethnic males.
But then because ethnic foids also want ethnic males to rot in loneliness they try to sabotage ethnic male's chances with other races of women and stormcucks too scared to directly challenge black people except making a bunch of butthurt ooga booga memes go after ethnic males too.
I thought you were going to attack me as well like the other simps have been doing so far. Glad to see someone else in this thread who isn't retarded. And that's true, ethnic femorrhoids want (ugly) ethnic men to rot in loneliness. Also, ethnic femorrhoids will cry about white women but the true reason for this is that the white men they lust after are lusting after white women. But hey, I can understand. Why settle for an ethnic femorrhoid when an "ethnic Stacy" is on par with a white Becky.
Gigateracope
She's hot
Shut up you simping cuck.
I wish I could get any of the girls you consider ugly in that case.
Why? You could get better if you're white.

Jbw should be a fucking pill, literally just exist mode