Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sandniggers are white mans salves

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
I remember watching the events unfold in Afghanistan. After USA pulled out any time the whites clicked their fingers ,Sandniggers would jump into action suicide bombing all over the show in Afghanistan. Even the same happened in Libya.

Is it so that Sandniggers are nothing more than brainless sheep? I mean how can it be that white massa snaps his fingers and Sandniggers will fight each other to be the first to serve the white master? Look how the brainless Sandniggers turned Syria and parts of Iraq to rubble for their Zionist/Anglo masters?

Or is it that Sandniggers are too far gone, to far inbred and too low IQ due to generations of inbreeding?

Arabs and whites are the same

Nah
remember watching the events unfold in Afghanistan. After USA pulled out any time the whites clicked their fingers ,Sandniggers would jump into action suicide bombing all over the show in Afghanistan. Even the same happened in Libya.

Is it so that Sandniggers are nothing more than brainless sheep? I mean how can it be that white massa snaps his fingers and Sandniggers will fight each other to be the first to serve the white master? Look how the brainless Sandniggers turned Syria and parts of Iraq to rubble for their Zionist/Anglo masters?
You're acting like this is our fault and not the U.S starting endless wars and destabilizing the region.
Or is it that Sandniggers are too far gone, to far inbred and too low IQ due to generations of inbreeding
Yet, we ruled parts of Europe for 800 years and had a golden age while, Europe was in it's dark age.
@Anarcho Nihilist

What a nonsence statement. It maybe that Arabs are the closest race to white but they are FAR from Nordic/Slavic or even Med

Yet, you pajeets come to the gulf states to work.

IMG 20240920 171504

What a nonsence statement. It maybe that Arabs are the closest race to white but they are FAR from Nordic/Slavic or even Med
Genetically, yes we are still pretty far from whites.

You're acting like this is our fault and not the U.S starting endless wars and destabilizing the region.
I never spoke about the USA destabilizing the region. I spoke about how muslim Sandniggers jump like brainless sheep anytime the Zionist/Anglom masters snap their fingers braindead Sandniggers start bombing on command, thats what I am talking about.

Yet, we ruled parts of Europe for 800 years and had a golden age while, Europe was in it's dark age.
@Anarcho Nihilist
Lol was that golden age carried by Arabs or Persians intellectuals??? It had NOTHING to do with Arabs and was almost 100% Persian. Infact I now believe that Persians are the master Sandnigger race.

By the way are you denying that Arabs marry cousins?

Sandniggers are too far gone, to far inbred and too low IQ due to generations of inbreeding
most muslims are the same, whatever it's arab, kavkaz or central asian tajik

Nah

@Anarcho Nihilist
The Arabs were great until the 15th century, until they had a dark age, and the Arabs themselves became like the Ottomans. Islam in a sense was humane in the framework of the Middle Ages, if you were a Christian, then you just paid the tax and lived on, you were not even drafted into the army. Unfortunately, after the 15th century and even after the Ottomans, the Arabs cannot become great again.

Lol was that golden age carried by Arabs or Persians intellectuals??? It had NOTHING to do with Arabs and was almost 100% Persian. Infact I now believe that Persians are the master Sandnigger race
Not again. Arabs and Persians and genetically the same people. Different language doesn't mean different genetics.. white nationalists and retarded Persians saying that they're different from Arabs won't change facts.

IMG 20240920 172006
the way are you denying that Arabs marry cousins
Yet, we still mog pajeets, chinks, niggers and south East Asians. Inbreeding isn't even very common unlike, what white nationalists try to portray.
never spoke about the USA destabilizing the region. I spoke about how muslim Sandniggers jump like brainless sheep anytime the Zionist/Anglom masters snap their fingers braindead Sandniggers start bombing on command, thats what I am talking about
Give me an example.
@Made in Heaven

Not Kavkaz, and other central Asians, central Asians are half gook/sand
kavkaz acts the same, whatever it's chechen, ingush, azer, armenian orr dagestani, they're all alike and very close to sands.
Uzbeks, Kyrgyz, Turkmen despite being turkic are still aggressive, they're very similar to tajics.

Always demonstrative aggression, always intimidating

Not again. Arabs and Persians and genetically the same people. Different language doesn't mean different genetics.. white nationalists and retarded Persians saying that they're different from Arabs won't change facts.

View attachment 1271460

Yet, we still mog pajeets, chinks, niggers and south East Asians. Inbreeding isn't even very common unlike, what white nationalists try to portray.

Give me an example.
@Made in Heaven
Dude are you saying Persians are 100% Arab? So would be safe to safe Germans are 100% Polish because they have Polish dna from grandmothers and such? Like obviously Persians ahave Arab dna if the person giving the dna sample had a great great grandmother who is Arab. Muslims are allowed to marry each otgher.

Still doesnt make Persians 100% Arab

kavkaz acts the same, whatever it's chechen, ingush, azer, armenian orr dagestani, they're all alike and very close to sands.
Uzbeks, Kyrgyz, Turkmen despite being turkic are still aggressive, they're very similar to tajics.
Still not genetically, the same. Genetically, these groups are different from on another.

Still not genetically, the same. Genetically, these groups are different from on another.
i meant behaviorally, and even despite the genetic data, they're very similar in looks (except for turkic nations)

Dude are you saying Persians are 100% Arab? So would be safe to safe Germans are 100% Polish because they have Polish dna from grandmothers and such? Like obviously Persians ahave Arab dna if the person giving the dna sample had a great great grandmother who is Arab. Muslims are allowed to marry each otgher.

It doesn't matter what you call them. Levantines/Iranians/Turks are one race. It doesn't matter if you call them Arabs, middle easterners, west Asians. We are one race just like poles and Germans are one race.(White) So to act like Persians are completely different like you implied is and to say Arabs can't claim Persian achievements is retarded.
i meant behaviorally, and even despite the genetic data, they're very similar in looks (except for turkic nations)
Chechens are literally, white. They look very different from Central Asians. And central Asians look different from Levantines. But yes, there's a lot of overlap.

Last edited:
I never spoke about the USA destabilizing the region. I spoke about how muslim Sandniggers jump like brainless sheep anytime the Zionist/Anglom masters snap their fingers braindead Sandniggers start bombing on command, thats what I am talking about.

Lol was that golden age carried by Arabs or Persians intellectuals??? It had NOTHING to do with Arabs and was almost 100% Persian. Infact I now believe that Persians are the master Sandnigger race.

By the way are you denying that Arabs marry cousins?
Dumb faggot, the golden era was under arab control look at all these persians once they started ruling themselves.

Keep coping cumskin, just keep bombing since you have no balls for real combat, the average arab will fuck the average mayo in a fight.

It doesn't matter what you call them. Levantines/Iranians/Turks are one race. It doesn't matter if you call them Arabs, middle easterners, west Asians. We are one race just like poles and Germans are one race.(White) So to act like Persians are completely different like you implied is and to say Arabs can't claim Persian achievements is retarded.
Dude they are the same race but not the same ethnicity.

Is A Japanese the same ethnicity as Indonesians? Is a Nigerian same ethnicity as South Africans? Is a Russian same ethnicity as an English man?

Dumb faggot, the golden era was under arab control look at all these persians once they started ruling themselves.
Hahahahahahahahaha :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Donkey. Maybe Arabs were in control but it was Persian minds.

So if in South Africa blacks are in control of government and a white man invents a new technology like Elon Musk (who is South African born and bred) does that mean the blacks are the ones who created it?

Dont be silly

Dude they are the same race but not the same ethnicity.

Is A Japanese the same ethnicity as Indonesians? Is a Nigerian same ethnicity as South Africans? Is a Russian same ethnicity as an English man?
Genetically, Persians and Levantines cluster together.
IMG 20240920 172006
Look at the pca map(circled dots) Levantines and Persians are like Russians and Ukranians, basically, the same people. Just different language. So yes, we are basically, the same ethnicity.

Hahahahahahahahaha :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Donkey. Maybe Arabs were in control but it was Persian minds.

So if in South Africa blacks are in control of government and a white man invents a new technology like Elon Musk (who is South African born and bred) does that mean the blacks are the ones who created it?

Dont be silly
Never said that, you implying arabs were dumb how were they able to control all these various lands and as if there were no arab minds then, listen faggot you hate arabs and muslims thats why you make such posts out of nowhere, so you are obviously biased

Genetically, Persians and Levantines cluster together.
View attachment 1271464
Look at the pca map(circled dots) Levantines and Persians are like Russians and Ukranians, basically, the same people. Just different language. So yes, we are basically, the same ethnicity.
Dude obvious they clustered close together. Did you expect them to be clustered close to Chinese? Dude use your brains for once in you life. Clustered close doesnt mean same ethnicity.

Never said that, you implying arabs were dumb how were they able to control all these various lands and as if there were no arab minds then, listen faggot you hate arabs and muslims thats why you make such posts out of nowhere, so you are obviously biased
Donkey I never implied anything. Go read your own fucking history books and see where the scientists came from during the islamic golden age.

Let me say it again.... Dont believe me instead go read YOUR OWN history books written by YOUR OWN HISTORIANS then come back to me and apologise for tghinking i am a fool talking nonsence.

Donkey I never implied anything. Go read your own fucking history books and see where the scientists came from during the islamic golden age.

Let me say it again.... Dont believe me instead go read YOUR OWN history books written by YOUR OWN HISTORIANS then come back to me and apologise for tghinking i am a fool talking nonsence.
You implied arabs are inferior to Persians

You implied arabs are inferior to Persians
Nigger just read your history books and tell me if I am wrong. Persians ARE intellectually superior to Arabs . If not so prove it with your own history books instead of useless arguments online.

That's what these people don't understand. ARABS did most of the conquering, these cumskins will always find ways to downplay arab achievements

Just like in modern times, where they attribute the success of gulf states to oil, when you need more then just having oil to build safe prosperous countries.

Hahahahahahahahaha :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: Donkey. Maybe Arabs were in control but it was Persian minds
Again Persians and Levantines are genetically the same, so it doesn't matter.
Dude obvious they clustered close together. Did you expect them to be clustered close to Chinese? Dude use your brains for once in you life. Clustered close doesnt mean same ethnicity.
Is A Japanese the same Ethnicty as indonsians?
Arabs and Persians are closer to each other then indonsians and japs

Persians we know. They are the same race as Levantines.

That's what these people don't understand. ARABS did most of the conquering, these cumskins will always find ways to downplay arab achievements

Just like in modern times, where they attribute the success of gulf states to oil, when you need more then just having oil to build safe prosperous countries.

Again Persians and Levantines are genetically the same, so it doesn't matter.

Arabs and Persians are closer to each other then indonsians and japs

Persians we know. They are the same race as Levantines.
Anyway it seems you want to the same as Persians. Then so be it you are Persian 100%

Maybe your ruling class in the Gulf states are actually Jews? Have you ever thought that through or will you close your mind and deny it completely?

Theyre the same race, dumbass. Just like europeans are broadly the same race despite genetic variation, likewise most MENA are genetically the same cluster of people. Use your fucking eyes
Principal Component Analysis PCA on all present day west Eurasians with ancient samples

Most of the golden age scientists were arabs, not persian. JFL

Theyre the same race, dumbass. Just like europeans are broadly the same race despite genetic variation, likewise most MENA are genetically the same cluster of people. Use your fucking eyes
View attachment 1271619
Okay lets draw parallels. If Persains are the same race as Arabs does that mean Russians are the same as English men?

Most of the golden age scientists were arabs, not persian. JFL
No problem I am not arguing at all, infact I am open to been corrcted and having my views refocused.

So in this regard please prove your point with evidence. If you are muslim then you know a muslim needs evidences, you can never be m,uslim just claim anything unless you are mushreeqin so I am waiting . Thank you

NOPE

Ottoman White Slaves in Europe​

The Ottoman Empire, which existed from the 13th to the 20th century, had a significant history of enslaving European whites. This practice was widespread and persisted for centuries, with various forms of slavery, including concubinage, domestic servitude, and military slavery.
Sources of European White Slaves
European white slaves were acquired through various means, including:
  1. Barbary Piracy: Barbary pirates, operating from North African ports, raided European ships and coastal towns, capturing thousands of Europeans, including men, women, and children. These captives were sold into slavery in Ottoman territories.
  2. Slave Raids: Ottoman armies and Crimean Tatar raiders frequently attacked European territories, capturing people to sell into slavery.
  3. Captives from Wars: The Ottoman Empire also enslaved European prisoners of war, including those captured during conflicts such as the Greek War of Independence.
Treatment and Conditions
European white slaves in the Ottoman Empire were subjected to various forms of exploitation and mistreatment. Many were forced into:
  1. Concubinage: White slaves, particularly women, were often forced into the harems of Ottoman sultans and nobles, where they were treated as sexual slaves.
  2. Domestic Servitude: White slaves were used as household servants, performing menial tasks and facing harsh treatment.
  3. Military Slavery: Some European whites were enslaved and forced to serve as soldiers or mercenaries in the Ottoman army.
Abolition Efforts
In response to European pressure and criticism, the Ottoman Empire gradually abolished the slave trade and slavery. Key milestones include:
  1. 1830 Firman: Sultan Mahmud II issued a decree freeing white slaves, including Circassians and Greeks.
  2. 1847 Disestablishment of Istanbul Slave Market: The open slave market in Constantinople was closed, making the trade less visible.
  3. 1854 Ban on Circassian and Georgian Slave Trade: A temporary ban was imposed on the importation of new Circassian and Georgian slaves due to foreign pressure.
  4. 1858 Re-legalization of Circassian Slave Trade: The ban was lifted, and the Circassian slave trade was re-legalized.
Legacy
The Ottoman Empire’s enslavement of European whites had a lasting impact on the region’s history and international relations. The practice contributed to ongoing tensions between Europe and the Ottoman Empire, ultimately influencing the empire’s decline and eventual dissolution.

Okay lets draw parallels. If Persains are the same race as Arabs does that mean Russians are the same as English men?
Yes, they are the same.
No problem I am not arguing at all, infact I am open to been corrcted and having my views refocused.

So in this regard please prove your point with evidence. If you are muslim then you know a muslim needs evidences, you can never be m,uslim just claim anything unless you are mushreeqin so I am waiting . Thank you
Where's YOUR evidence that they were "mostly persian"?