Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

sandniggers are way worse than traditional niggers

Ron.Belgrade

Ron.Belgrade

Non-NT Orphancel Noodlefoidenjoyer
★★★★★
maybe its bc im from europe but i still state my statement

Im just worried about being stabbed every time im near an ethnic

These future doctors and engineers are only upset that (((whiteys))) are destroying their sacred land and will never use their brilliant minds to advance their countries further, so they're just simply taking revenge by destroying euROPE as well.

they are about the same in terms of retardation and sick-fuckERy.

Yeah except arabs have created several first world countries while niggers haven't progressed past the mud hut

slobodan milosevic...

im a swarth myself but i dont relax around another one especially if they wear adidas/nike tracksuit stuff

At least sandnigger countries were able to create a proper civilisation, invented useful stuff and had Empires. What did niggers have ? Nothing

maybe its bc im from europe but i still state my statement
Nah, I gotta disagree. I guess it’s because I live in the US & you’re from EvROPE, so that’s understandable.
At least sandnigger countries were able to create a proper civilisation, invented useful stuff and had Empires. What did niggers have ? Nothing
This.

Also, i’ve noticed a correlation between that of which Sand countries have a higher amount of Black blood & how worse they are in most metrics.
Same, except rices ofc