Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel @SandNiggerKANG (huge fakecel) doxxed with his wife

• Thread starter Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
  • Start date
Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁

Maybe in another life
★★★★★

@SandNiggerKANG fuck you fakecel!!! :woke: you have such a good looking wife :lasereyes:

To think he browses this site and makes these edits in tandem what a fakecel

@opioidcel @NeverEvenBegan @edgelordcel

@SandNiggerKANG explain yourself :chad: :chad: :chad:

Is it really him?

No way?! @SandNiggerKANG FUCK YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA FAKECEL
@SandNiggerKANG needs to be banned

@Master ban the fakecel

How did you find out?
he has an account on .org and he posted his insta in one of the comments when he was doing a mog battle jfl

me and @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ unearthed this shit, i had to scroll thru at least 10 paged of his .org posts

he has an account on .org and he posted his insta in one of the comments when he was doing a mog battle jfl

me and @Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁ unearthed this shit, i had to scroll thru at least 10 paged of his .org posts
@Vyn

True

Holy shit what a fucking fakecel :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

Yeah but like how? Did he give you his name? Do you have a facepic for confirmation. I doubt a guy like that, with a wife like that, would even find a site like that let alone make 7k posts.
Looksmax has plenty of normies bro what do you mean

Yeah but like how? Did he give you his name? Do you have a facepic for confirmation. I doubt a guy like that, with a wife like that, would even find a site like that let alone make 7k posts.
Thats not his wife lol he makes these "Allah is great" cringe insta edits and collects ad revenue from yt shorts

Thats not his wife lol he makes these "Allah is great" cringe insta edits and collects ad revenue from yt shorts
@TheJester that's not his wife

that's his girlfriend but a soon to be wife

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
Stop trolling around man, i just found his Youtube and that guy is a well known Arabian Youtuber.

Is trolling like that allowed here @Fat Link

@
Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
Stop trolling around man, i just found his Youtube and that guy is a well known Arabian Youtuber.

Well, that's @SandNiggerKANG

Now you know. Huge fakecel.

@opioidcel

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
Then link his looksmaxx.org Account if thats truly him then that could confirm it.

@Morphine . ݁₊ ⊹ . ݁
Then link his looksmaxx.org Account if thats truly him then that could confirm it.

@sameer_diwan8 is his Instagram.

@opioidcel

Bludy fuk you bludy bitch bastard SCOUNDREL :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::reeeeee::feelsohgod::feelsohgod::feelsohgod: