Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sandnigger says Middle East is built on tribes and Palastinians are not Arab

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
The Sandnigger says he is Arab and that Palastinians are not Arab , they are a mixed mongrel race of Romans, Turks, Arabs, Cumskins, Nignogs,Canaanites, Phoenicians, Greeks.

He says everything in the Middle East is based on tribes. That means the Middle East is a pure caste system because lower tribes automatically become the Sandniggers and the stronger tribes become the big boss tribesmen in the hood.

The Sandnigger said that Koran says Jews were given the land in Palastine and any muslim who says Israel must not exist is a Mushreekun i.e a fake muslim , a pretender.

Anyway for me it was interesting because I am looking in from the outside into how Sandniggerdom is structured

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XL0RBXQO44Q&t=1807s

Also he said the Palastinians are like parasites. They went to Lebanon and started a war there, I think with christians or something and turned the whole place into a complete shithole. Before Lebanon was amazing, nice economy. He also said the Palastinians got kicked out of Kuwait because they tried the same tricks they did in Lebanon but failed and got kicked out.

Now if you can see a trend then you can see why the Sandniggers in Europe behave like animals because the Middle East expels their shit of society trash Sandniggers and send them to Europe to become Europes probelm and dumb fuck white snowflakes welcome them in an attempt to virtue signal and be cucks.

David wood is a shabbos goy who spends all his time shitting on Islam but will not say one bad word against the Talmud and the Pharisees who kill jesus

David wood is a shabbos goy who spends all his time shitting on Islam but will not say one bad word against the Talmud and the Pharisees who kill jesus
Lol why does he do that?

These 2 guys are both on Israeli payroll, but unironically. The sandnigger is an Australian that LARPs about having studied in an Islamic university in Iran. Le imam of peace is his psuedoname. David Wood is the same thing with a different skin.

These 2 guys are both on Israeli payroll, but unironically. The sandnigger is an Australian that LARPs about having studied in an Islamic university in Iran. Le imam of peace is his psuedoname. David Wood is the same thing with a different skin.
both of them are freemason bitch niggas

see the freemasonary hand symbols. I suspect they are agents paid by the secret services to spread what they want them to spread

The Greeks called people who live in the levant Arabs.

Also he said the Palastinians are like parasites. They went to Lebanon and started a war there, I think with christians or something and turned the whole place into a complete shithole. Before Lebanon was amazing, nice economy. He also said the Palastinians got kicked out of Kuwait because they tried the same tricks they did in Lebanon but failed and got kicked out.

Now if you can see a trend then you can see why the Sandniggers in Europe behave like animals because the Middle East expels their shit of society trash Sandniggers and send them to Europe to become Europes probelm and dumb fuck white snowflakes welcome them in an attempt to virtue signal and be cucks.
correct

so why exactly did the Palastinians go to Lebanon and why exactly did they cause a war there? Also why did the Kuwaitis exactly decide to kick the Palastinians out?

so why exactly did the Palastinians go to Lebanon and why exactly did they cause a war there? Also why did the Kuwaitis exactly decide to kick the Palastinians out?
Idk why they started the war exactly but its true that every country that welcomes them gets heavily trashed beyond repair.

Thats why egypt fortified its wall and is not even taking 1 of them.

• Palestinians went to Lebanon primarily due to displacement from the Arab-Israeli conflicts.
  • Their presence and the activities of the PLO significantly influenced the dynamics of the Lebanese Civil War, contributing to the conflict.
  • Kuwait expelled Palestinians after the Gulf War due to the PLO's support for Iraq's invasion, leading to a severe backlash from the Kuwaiti government and people.
This is what ChatGPT told me.

• Palestinians went to Lebanon primarily due to displacement from the Arab-Israeli conflicts.
  • Their presence and the activities of the PLO significantly influenced the dynamics of the Lebanese Civil War, contributing to the conflict.
  • Kuwait expelled Palestinians after the Gulf War due to the PLO's support for Iraq's invasion, leading to a severe backlash from the Kuwaiti government and people.
This is what ChatGPT told me.
hmmm if somebody is a guest in somebodies country and was given refuge and a safe home . Then turn around and start fighting in that country is just very bad, not good at all.

I think I understand now why no Middle East country is helping Palastinians. But I dont know, just saying how I see it based on the info

Idk why they started the war exactly but its true that every country that welcomes them gets heavily trashed beyond repair.

Thats why egypt fortified its wall and is not even taking 1 of them.
yeah I heard that the West Bank was part of Egypt and the Egypt did everything to remove the West Bank out of Egypt and refused to take West Bank again and refused to accept Palastinian refugees.

Hmmm , it seems nobody wants Palastinians but why? Now even cumskins are also getting tired of mulims from Middle East.

Can it be that the low class of Middle East society behave like animals? I saw normal people from Middle East and they are very civilised and then some of them are like wild uncivilised animals

But I donmt know, its just what I am seeing

yeah I heard that the West Bank was part of Egypt and the Egypt did everything to remove the West Bank out of Egypt and refused to take West Bank again and refused to accept Palastinian refugees.

Hmmm , it seems nobody wants Palastinians but why? Now even cumskins are also getting tired of mulims from Middle East.

Can it be that the low class of Middle East society behave like animals? I saw normal people from Middle East and they are very civilised and then some of them are like wild uncivilised animals

But I donmt know, its just what I am seeing
the average palestinian has an iq of 80. Mix that with islam and you will find yourself joining wars everyday in the name of "Allah".

The good med people you see are people who are fleeing their countries on working visas kinda like what i will try to do in the future.

Not for better pay but just to flee from the abundance of low iq animals we live with.

the average palestinian has an iq of 80. Mix that with islam and you will find yourself joining wars everyday in the name of "Allah".

The good med people you see are people who are fleeing their countries on working visas kinda like what i will try to do in the future.

Not for better pay but just to flee from the abundance of low iq animals we live with.
So where you from? Tunisia or Libya? You said Med so I am guessing Nafri