Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Sandnigger nationalism cringe

Destroyed lonely

Destroyed lonely

Admiral
I'm so sick and tired of sandniggers making their worthless nationality their entire personality, "yeah brah sandniggers are so cool and great and superior we're the best, Islam is awesome, you may even call us... white, we're totally Aryans bro, in muh culture, Islamic golden age something something etc" like shut the fuck up we do not care, it's even more annoying than curry nationalism because that at least has some comedic value but sandniggers genuinely think they're all that like sit yo ass down nigger the average sand is a 70iq desert monkey dirty violent semite

Free playstation is also sandnigger nationalism in disguise, they don't really care about people dying, more sandnigger muslims have been killed by the hands of other sandnigger muslims who believe prophet Muhammed took a shit in spot A instead of spot B than by any other ethnicity, sandniggers are manipulating scum who've convinced retarded western leftists that they're victims and gained influence

Last edited:
Most of them have white(r) phenos and live comfy secular lives in the West so it's easy for them to go full out flag waving nationalist, the most knowledge they have of their countries is maybe a visit every year or 2. It's basically the Turkish nationalist in a Berlin apartment meme.

I'm so sick and tired of sandniggers making their worthless nationality their entire personality, "yeah brah sandniggers are so cool and great and superior we're the best, Islam is awesome, you may even call us... white, we're totally Aryans bro, in muh culture, Islamic golden age something something etc" like shut the fuck up we do not care, it's even more annoying than curry nationalism because that at least has some comedic value but sandniggers genuinely think they're all that like sit yo ass down nigger the average sand is a 70iq desert monkey dirty violent semite

Free playstation is also sandnigger nationalism in disguise, they don't really care about people dying, more sandnigger muslims have been killed by the hands of other sandnigger muslims who believe prophet Muhammed took a shit in spot A instead of spot B than by any other ethnicity, sandniggers are manipulating scum who've convinced retarded western leftists that they're victims and gained influence

Response

But white nationalism is based and cool? Every white country is controlled by jews

Most of them have white(r) phenos and live comfy secular lives in the West so it's easy for them to go full out flag waving nationalist, the most knowledge they have of their countries is maybe a visit every year or 2. It's basically the Turkish nationalist in a Berlin apartment meme.
Exactly :bigbrain:

And western "Muslims" who "pray" inside masjids in kaffir Canada while living in a non-theological economy and culture, fucking whores and other privileges they wouldn't find in glorious muslim countries in a million years

But white nationalism is based and cool?
White nationalists want purity and non-inclusive safe communities and usually keep it between themselves, but sandnigger nationalists are extremely loud and obnoxious and want all the world to acknowledge and accept them so they can infiltrate all countries and spread their retarded religion, they want control, chaos and impurity
Every white country is controlled by jews
That's exactly what white nationalists are against

Last edited:
White nationalists want purity and non-inclusive safe communities and usually keep it between themselves, but sandnigger nationalists are extremely loud and obnoxious and want all the world to acknowledge and accept them so they can infiltrate all countries and spread their retarded religion, they want control, chaos and impurity

fair

like turk nationalists?
I believe in nationalism as the authority of national interests over international ones and pessimism, nilism, elite theory, fifth generation war, things like that

but the romantic part I think is pretty cringe

When I was in school one teacher genuinely said that if one day Iranians stopped working at NASA it would cease to function.

JFL at delusionmaxxed 70IQ scum

Just be مهمان نواز theory

Exactly :bigbrain:

And western "Muslims" who "pray" inside masjids in kaffir Canada while living in a non-theological economy and culture, fucking whores and other privileges they wouldn't find in glorious muslim countries in a million years
High IQ

OP isn’t White
When I was in school one teacher genuinely said that if one day Iranians stopped working at NASA it would cease to function.

JFL at delusionmaxxed 70IQ scum
Most of NASAS best scientists were former Nazi German ones lol
like turk nationalists?
I believe in nationalism as the authority of national interests over international ones and pessimism, nilism, elite theory, fifth generation war, things like that

but the romantic part I think is pretty cringe
I’m a nationalist for the simple fact I don’t want my area to become filled with turdies & have it go to shit

Basically what I am, based summary.

It also makes organizing & fighting corruption in Capitalism easier.
But white nationalism is based and cool?
I mean if it’s wanting to keep your area free from turdies yeah, aren’t you White yourself?
All the more reason to be one:feelsjuice:

OP isn’t White

Most of NASAS best scientists were former Nazi German ones lol

I’m a nationalist for the simple fact I don’t want my area to become filled with turdies & have it go to shit

Basically what I am, based summary.

It also makes organizing & fighting corruption in Capitalism easier.

I mean if it’s wanting to keep your area free from turdies yeah, aren’t you White yourself?

All the more reason to be one:feelsjuice:
Yes im white but im not nationalist I find it pretty retarded to be proud of a nation

Yes im white but im not nationalist I find it pretty retarded to be proud of a nation
I see your point

But as I explained, i’m a WN because I see what’s going on with demographic replacement. It will still impact you, since more turdies means a worse of economy, more crime, worse overall QOL, etc. which ofc will impact your life. Which imo, is very valid to be one

I am not proud to be an American at all.

This.

Meanwhile, I just don’t want to co-exist with 80IQ bamalians who contribute nothing.

Same bro
As an asian, i also fucking hate sandnigger

Those faggot enslaved niggers and now they are part niggers

thread highlights if you're too lazy to read:
Free playstation
80IQ bamalians
As an asian, i also fucking hate
if one day Iranians stopped working at NASA it would cease to function.
fucking whores