Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Sandcels are eating fesikh to combat the virus

tehgymcel420

tehgymcel420

Fesikhcel From Zabbaleen
★★★★★
If Egyptians want a guide for combating the novel coronavirus, it can be found not on the Egyptian Health Ministry’s website but on social media; sites are suggesting, for example, that you eat salty smoked fish, the kind usually enjoyed on holidays.

Another piece of advice is to purify yourself before prayers; go heavy on the nostrils, because the purifying water removes the virus. Others warn against having sex because it can transmit the virus, or to beware of pets. And especially: “Don’t take an aspirin if you’re already infected, because it’s known that aspirin kills corona patients.”

Doctors are also posting videos, but the prices for the treatment they’re offering are exorbitant. Pharmacy owners have also inflated the price of basic flu medication and face masks; the prices of the latter are up tenfold.

Sandland is doomed.

Doctors are also posting videos, but the prices for the treatment they’re offering are exorbitant. Pharmacy owners have also inflated the price of basic flu medication and face masks; the prices of the latter are up tenfold.

Haha humans are funny. Rather then mass producing a cure let's try and make as much profit as possible.

What a fucking shit world lmfao

20200120 150922

they cope thinking that can help

Sounds disgusting tbh ngl.

Sacrifice yourself to the fesikh God.

lol we use honey to remove scars jfl
My mom once made a bottle of 100% pure garlic juice, I tried it only once and this is probably the closest that you can safetly get to how it feels to drink bleach :feelskek:
At least they're not in Transylvania
Garlicmaxing is the future. Look at this shit:
Tumblr ec7a776daf7029df6d3dcab218762962 616280c8 640

It's over if you're not undead lord of darkness in 2020- incels and chads will nosferatumax by the end of this decade- while everyone else will have to barricade their houses at night in fear of dracurry or GigaVlad creeping into their room and sucking out all of their blood to impress foids, I will roll in garlic and listen to caramelldansen at full volume without a care

Garlicmaxing is the future. Look at this shit:
View attachment 222277
It's over if you're not undead lord of darkness in 2020- incels and chads will nosferatumax by the end of this decade- while everyone else will have to barricade their houses at night in fear of dracurry or GigaVlad creeping into their room and sucking out all of their blood to impress foids, I will roll in garlic and listen to caramelldansen at full volume without a care

GigaVlad mogsmaxx us all, even GigaChad. It really is over.

If Egyptians want a guide for combating the novel coronavirus, it can be found not on the Egyptian Health Ministry’s website but on social media; sites are suggesting, for example, that you eat salty smoked fish, the kind usually enjoyed on holidays.

Another piece of advice is to purify yourself before prayers; go heavy on the nostrils, because the purifying water removes the virus. Others warn against having sex because it can transmit the virus, or to beware of pets. And especially: “Don’t take an aspirin if you’re already infected, because it’s known that aspirin kills corona patients.”

Sandland is doomed.
Be proud of your culture.

Be proud of your culture.
tbhtbh Egypt has a good culture. There are much worse things to be ethnically (though its kind of lame to hate your ethnicity no matter what you are).

It is. OP needs to realize that.

Don't be jealous.
It's one of the most well known ones in the world as well, especially their ancient shit (aka the cool shit)

we algerians use olive oil
We Moroccans use thyme, onions, garlic, honey and olive oil for pretty much every disease.

Last edited:
I agree. Whites admire them, and OP wishes he was white.
Funny how pretty much everyone wants what they don't have. Like people with straight hair curling their hair while curly haired people straighten it, whites tanning and darker skinned people bleaching, etc.

Funny how pretty much everyone wants what they don't have. Like people with straight hair curling their hair while curly haired people straighten it, whites tanning and darker skinned people bleaching, etc.
I have straight hair and I think curly hair looks bad... but yeah I get the idea. Kek.

'Cuz we're all mixed with peeps from other places so we don't have a definitive ethnic identity. We don't speak our own language. Also, most people from my country are pretty greedy and lazy, and they don't have a sense of national pride since most of them want to come over here after the US cucked them for so long but then complain about Haitians and Venezuelans moving in.

I have straight hair and I think curly hair looks bad... but yeah I get the idea. Kek.
same ngl, but a lot of straight haired people I know complain about it a lot. My brother has very curly hair and it seems like a pain to manage.

'Cuz we're all mixed with peeps from other places so we don't have a definitive ethnic identity. We don't speak our own language. Also, most people from my country are pretty greedy and lazy, and they don't have a sense of national pride since most of them want to come over here after the US cucked them for so long but then complain about Haitians and Venezuelans moving in.
JFL. I live in Europe and there are some Dominicans here and there. You guys remind me of Cape Verdians.
same ngl, but a lot of straight haired people I know complain about it a lot. My brother has very curly hair and it seems like a pain to manage.
Jfl. I think it just looks horrendous. But you are right about it. I just do not see why normies love it.
Everyone does, it's over for fesikhcels.
Yikes. Indeed, drop any pride you might have had.

JFL. I live in Europe and there are some Dominicans here and there. You guys remind me of Cape Verdians.

Jfl. I think it just looks horrendous. But you are right about it. I just do not see why normies love it.

Yikes. Indeed, drop any pride you might have had.
Yeah, we Dominicans have a pretty similar admixture to Cape Verdeans and a lot of Brazilians.

Yeah, we Dominicans have a pretty similar admixture to Cape Verdeans and a lot of Brazilians.
I have a Cape Verdean friend who has green eyes. He is also 6'1. MENA women go crazy for him.

Sandcels man :(, brown niggas gotta stop being cringe

Its been over for sandland

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back