Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Sandcel tried ascending with black girl and she still jokes with her friends about wanting to cheat on him with BBC

JellyJam

JellyJam

Officer
★★★★★

What’s the point of living?

It never began for Sand nigger. @tehgymcel420, have you ever hit on black foid?

"Was it wrong to vent to my friend and sister?"

What do you think bitch.

Could you link the post? The image doesn’t display correctly for some reason.

Thanks, I’m on my iPad and the image is cut in half basically:
49051358 E64D 4392 8CD1 0B43CA814BD9

I read it and laughed when she mentioned having arguments about her sexual past, aka she was a whore.

Stupid sand nigger for even thinking of ascending with a nig foid

that must fucking sting
Thanks, I’m on my iPad and the image is cut in half basically:
View attachment 180875
I read it and laughed when she mentioned having arguments about her sexual past, aka she was a whore.
check metadata,you may have doxxed urself

It never began for Sand nigger. @tehgymcel420, have you ever hit on black foid?
I've never hit on any foid, it is forbidden for an ethnic man to get too close to a foid.

this is to be expected in modern times.

She should be buried alive in a coffin 6ft underground, dig her up when when she is almost suffocating, then hung upside down n lowered into a shark tank.
all in minecraft

this is to be expected in modern times.
Must be quite the culture shock for a dude from the Middle East. She spent her prime years ridding the BBC cock carousel and now is looking for a beta provider

Watching her being struck by 20,000 lightning strikes would make me all warm inside.

:lul: :lul: :lul: He should pumped and dumped.

This is what happens when subhumans try ascending. We should all just accept our fate and rot.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back