Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Sandcel shooter nails 2 foids

• Thread starter Deleted member 17811
  • Start date
Deleted member 17811

Deleted member 17811

[MISOGYNIST]™
-
Faisal Hussain killed two people and wounded thirteen (eight directly) using a Smith & Wesson M&P .40-caliber semi-automatic pistol illegally imported from the US. He committed suicide.

The shooter:

The victims:

"On his phone, police found a full copy of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler and a story about Elliot Rodger, a man who hated women and killed six and injured 14 in California in 2014.
Police also found web searches and news articles on Hussain's phone about Alek Minassian, the man alleged to have driven a van down a busy Toronto street, killing 10 people in April 2018."

A love of hitler, a hatred of jews and foids, psychotic and an admiration for Mr Rodger. Definitely an incel,

Never heard of this one :feelsLSD:

Saint Faisal, a tortured ethnic in cucked Canada

He was definitely a sub4 truecel, look at that long melted mid-face, kudos to a job well done taking out the trash .

Last edited:
Here’s another rare one: white supremacist kills two Cape Verdean immigrants, injures another after being rejected “100,000 fucking times” and “didn’t want to die a virgin”.

CA7B576E B6D4 4A72 B9A3 A7D2EF812048

85CA64F5 BF01 4453 B17B B2573C66C2A9

92B7CC7F 503A 48E8 9612 89048F8F5B56

5A7938B1 5AC1 4D1E 84AC A45FC1FFA500

3DBC8D37 1E42 4A7F B939 35857B08DADF

How'd I never even hear about this?

His looks mog me

How'd I never even hear about this?
There is so much shit about incels now, nothing comes up in search engines. You need to google incel shooter to get the results.
be mindful that the media will always find a way to connect a shooter to incels

NYEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH HEH!

Another great Canadian Saint.

Canada will be the location of the Incel HQ, mark my words.

Only a select few can get a score higher than 10 these days it seems

69 guests :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy: :soy:

Whatever another day another killing, as per usual I'm neutral about this. I don't condone or condemn mass shootings tbh, but he probably had to deal with some fucked up shit to kill two foids then himself.

Higher than 6, the average is only 3
Ffs. Obviously it’s not as easy as it sounds but come on, 3? If only Cho and Brievik were around to teach these guys the basics. At this point I feel embarrassed for the shooters

I hope there will be more news like this in the future.

He is not the one to blame for this. The women are. Women did this to him, they destroyed this mans soul to the point where he did this crime.

Women are truly evil creatures. Atleast he got 2 of those whore, hopefully that gave him some peace in his last few seconds before foids killed him

Ffs. Obviously it’s not as easy as it sounds but come on, 3? If only Cho and Brievik were around to teach these guys the basics. At this point I feel embarrassed for the shooters
Yeah Cho and Brievik would be amazing teachers for them. But if I have to guess the average deaths in rampage killings is 3. Check out gunviolence.org or school shootings in america wiki. Most of the people listed on there that were killed is under 3. Haft of them are usually just nigger violence but the other haft of them are poorly done ER killings.

Yeah Cho and Brievik would be amazing teachers for them. But if I have to guess the average deaths in rampage killings is 3. Check out gunviolence.org or school shootings in america wiki. Most of the people listed on there that were killed is under 3. Haft of them are usually just nigger violence but the other haft of them are poorly done ER killings.
True, a lot of “mass shootings” can be classified as a shitty drive-by, one would think that a premeditated event like a school or workplace shooting would produce better results. I’ll check the stats and weed out gang activity to see if anything changes

Based Hussein in a "Make Germany Great Again" hat. I hope he does his time in peace and harmony. However, think slaughtering Nordic girls is a little bit contradictory.

True, a lot of “mass shootings” can be classified as a shitty drive-by, one would think that a premeditated event like a school or workplace shooting would produce better results. I’ll check the stats and weed out gang activity to see if anything changes
Yeah most of the time the killers puss out and run or drive away thinking they won’t be caught or get tackled by some hero wannabe. But for it to be considered a ‘mass shooting’ 4 or more people have to have been shot dead or injured. But yeah imo the drive by shootings towards random people count as count as an ER attack unless it’s gang related

Last edited:
Yeah most of the time the killers puss out and run or drive away thinking they won’t be caught or get tackled by some hero wannabe. But for it to be considered a ‘mass shooting’ 4 or more people have to have been shot dead or injured. But yeah imo the drive by shootings count as count as an ER attack unless it’s gang related
If this didn’t fit into some sort of agenda, I assume each class of shooting would get their own distinction. As for those who are actually going ER it seems that there kills are minimal due to the factors you mentioned. Most people simply don’t realize what they are getting into and quit long before they run out of ammo. It seems as if mastering the mental game would’ve increased the average by a decent number

If this didn’t fit into some sort of agenda, I assume each class of shooting would get their own distinction. As for those who are actually going ER it seems that there kills are minimal due to the factors you mentioned. Most people simply don’t realize what they are getting into and quit long before they run out of ammo. It seems as if mastering the mental game would’ve increased the average by a decent number
Yeah most of them are pretty low iq tbh. Like why would they not pack enough ammo before attempting to kill there targets because you can only go ER once. But also I mean ER and the keith Luke guy mentioned up there was a drive by shooter.

Yeah most of them are pretty low iq tbh. Like why would they not pack enough ammo before attempting to kill there targets because you can only go ER once. But also I mean ER and the keith Luke guy mentioned up there was a drive by shooter.
For the most part people smarter than you assume and dumber than you think, going ER can be done easily but doing it right is another thing entirely. ER seemed more like an on the move shooter tan anything. In fact looking at the DoR it looks like ER should have a different classification considering the various way he inflicted damage

A love of hitler, a hatred of jews and foids, psychotic and an admiration for Mr Rodger. Definitely an incel,
Definitely made up by jews to censor the internet.

For the most part people smarter than you assume and dumber than you think, going ER can be done easily but doing it right is another thing entirely. ER seemed more like an on the move shooter tan anything. In fact looking at the DoR it looks like ER should have a different classification considering the various way he inflicted damage
I agree with most of that. If I had to guess getting a high kill count in a ER attack is 50% luck, 30% brains, and 20% skill. I know shit tons of killers that put time and thought in an attack and only get 3 or less kills. I how a lot about rampage killers

I agree with most of that. If I had to guess getting a high kill count in a ER attack is 50% luck, 30% brains, and 20% skill. I know shit tons of killers that put time and thought in an attack and only get 3 or less kills. I how a lot about rampage killers
Same here, though one’s weapons also plays a role in this. Of course if one has the skills, brains, and luck part covered they can make it work wether it’s with a revolver, a break action shotgun or the dreaded “assault rifle 15” :feelskek:

Of course if one has the skills, brains, and luck part covered they can make it work
I also forgot bravery/willpower. It takes a shit ton of balls to do that kind of stuff knowing that you will go to jail for the rest of your life or you all of a sudden feel bad for your target and don’t want to hurt them. So I would say 40% willpower, 30% luck, 20% brains, and 10% skill

10 too small for me

I also forgot bravery/willpower. It takes a shit ton of balls to do that kind of stuff knowing that you will go to jail for the rest of your life or you all of a sudden feel bad for your target and don’t want to hurt them. So I would say 40% willpower, 30% luck, 20% brains, and 10% skill
I think you may be downplaying skill a bit too much. You can have the mental game down but if you’ve only been to the range once you’d better hope it’s a fish in a barrel situation

I think you may be downplaying skill a bit too much. You can have the mental game down but if you’ve only been to the range once you’d better hope it’s a fish in a barrel situation
Yeah I agree, maybe 30% willpower and 20% skill. I mean it’s pretty easy to shoot a gun

Yeah I agree, maybe 30% willpower and 20% skill. I mean it’s pretty easy to shoot a gun
I’ve only ever done BB and that was a long time ago. Obviously it’s not rocket science but I’d say you’d need to train for at least 10+ hours to get a decent score. Elliot would’ve only gotten 3 if he didn’t do those stabbings earlier

The incel rebellion has begun
The incel rebellion has begun

I’ve only ever done BB and that was a long time ago. Obviously it’s not rocket science but I’d say you’d need to train for at least 10+ hours to get a decent score. Elliot would’ve only gotten 3 if he didn’t do those stabbings earlier
I shoot airsoft pistols every now and then. Like who hasn’t shot a gun before. You could also train by playing VR games like bloodtrail and hotdogs horseshoes and handgrenades :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:

I shoot airsoft pistols every now and then. Like who hasn’t shot a gun before. You could also train by playing VR games like bloodtrail and hotdogs horseshoes and handgrenades :feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink:
I guess those are decent substitutes for now

Eh, I'd say even like 2 hours of training from a competent firearms instructor could make someone proficient enough for plinking range shooting (like 20-50 yards distance).

Becoming a marksman that can reliably hit moving targets from 5,000 yards is a whole other ball game though. That takes years of training.

With handguns, the key is proper grip, proper stance, good sight alignment, and overcoming the "flinch" most beginning shooters get. Just pull the trigger and let it surprise you, don't flinch or lock up trying to anticipate the recoil. That will fuck up your accuracy. Overcome those things and you'll be a pro in no time.

Also, please don't do shit like this, it makes us all look bad. You think gun and surveillance laws are bad now? Just give it another 20 years. We'll be living in an Orwellian dictatorship, all cause of shitlords like this riling up the normies.

Eh, I'd say even like 2 hours of training from a competent firearms instructor could make someone proficient enough for plinking range shooting (like 20-50 yards distance).

Becoming a marksman that can reliably hit moving targets from 5,000 yards is a whole other ball game though. That takes years of training.

With handguns, the key is proper grip, proper stance, good sight alignment, and overcoming the "flinch" most beginning shooters get. Just pull the trigger and let it surprise you, don't flinch or lock up trying to anticipate the recoil. That will fuck up your accuracy. Overcome those things and you'll be a pro in no time.

Also, please don't do shit like this, it makes us all look bad. You think gun and surveillance laws are bad now? Just give it another 20 years. We'll be living in an Orwellian dictatorship, all cause of shitlords like this riling up the normies.
For the most part most of the action will go down within RTD so maybe it can be amended to 5 or more hours. You’re right about the handgun fundamentals but of course it would be best to have a lot of range time with your weapon and understand it’s mechanics and optimal firing range. There’s a lot to think about when pulling off something like this. As for our freedom, it’s already over, those who want to cut away our rights are simply waiting for the court of public opinion to shift their way and given the current political climate it seems as if these people will only grow more powerful as things continue. If anything this is pretty much the last call for all would-be shooters. Within the next decade mass shootings will be made almost imposible

For the most part most of the action will go down within RTD so maybe it can be amended to 5 or more hours. You’re right about the handgun fundamentals but of course it would be best to have a lot of range time with your weapon and understand it’s mechanics and optimal firing range. There’s a lot to think about when pulling off something like this. As for our freedom, it’s already over, those who want to cut away our rights are simply waiting for the court of public opinion to shift their way and given the current political climate it seems as if these people will only grow more powerful as things continue. If anything this is pretty much the last call for all would-be shooters. Within the next decade mass shootings will be made almost imposible

By then ugly males will simply be euthanized at birth or aborted, like China used to do to infant girls when the family didn't want it. The government will have waged a full on war on "the undesirables" by now and our laws will become so unbelievably cucked that you need to have a background check and license just to buy a knife (this is really happening in the UK). So you can fucking forget about guns at this point, they will be a relic of the past for the average citizen, only our police overlords will be allowed to even lay eyes on one. I hope to be dead by then. It's hard to cope now, I'd seriously lose my shit living in a society like that.

Video related: it's our upcoming future.

Last edited:
By then ugly males will simply be euthanized at birth or aborted, like China used to do to infant girls when the family didn't want it. The government will have waged a full on war on "the undesirables" by now and our laws will become so unbelievably cucked that you need to have a background check and license just to buy a knife (this is really happening in the UK). So you can fucking forget about guns at this point, they will be a relic of the past for the average citizen, only our police overlords will be allowed to even lay eyes on one. I hope to be dead by then. It's hard to cope now, I'd seriously lose my shit living in a society like that.

Video related: it's our upcoming future.

I know what’s coming but it doesn’t scare me, I’ll make sure that I’m not around to see it. The beginning of the end is near, everything is about to be locked into place

I know what’s coming but it doesn’t scare me, I’ll make sure that I’m not around to see it. The beginning of the end is near, everything is about to be locked into place

I estimate that we will really see all this going down by 2050.

By then surveillance technology the NSA and FBI are working on will be perfected and society will become so cucked and eager to suck the cock of authority that they will surrender any and all freedom to the government for the illusion of safety.

I estimate that we will really see all this going down by 2050.

By then surveillance technology the NSA and FBI are working on will be perfected and society will become so cucked and eager to suck the cock of authority that they will surrender any and all freedom to the government for the illusion of safety.
That’s pretty optimistic of you. Look at what’s changed from the early 2000s to now we’ve gained so many new shackles in such short time and our jailers are growing more and more powerful as we type this out. I say things hit the gutter somewhere around 2030. EIther way you don’t want to be around for it

their low count kind of shows what incompetent truecels they really are, they even fail at going on a shooting spree

Faisal Hussain killed two people and wounded thirteen (eight directly) using a Smith & Wesson M&P .40-caliber semi-automatic pistol illegally imported from the US. He committed suicide.

The shooter:
View attachment 127598
The victims:
View attachment 127599
"On his phone, police found a full copy of the Diagnostic and Statistical Manual of Mental Disorders, Mein Kampf by Adolf Hitler and a story about Elliot Rodger, a man who hated women and killed six and injured 14 in California in 2014.
Police also found web searches and news articles on Hussain's phone about Alek Minassian, the man alleged to have driven a van down a busy Toronto street, killing 10 people in April 2018."

Mission accomplished.
R.I.P brocel

their low count kind of shows what incompetent truecels they really are, they even fail at going on a shooting spree
Being a failure at life might be an indicator but a failed shooting reflects more on the shooters choices and skill