Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Sand Niggers are Retarded Scum

L

LTNcel

Officer
★★★
They're voting for Jill Stein instead of Harris which will give Trump more votes. Why don't these stupid shitskins vote for Trump since that's the effect of them voting for a 3rd party? What a bunch of retarded scum that need to be gassed instead of Jews.

I noticed this too. Sandniggers are usually quite low IQ

Burgerland politics, choose your 5% economical Ba'al worshipping elite candidate either way Burgerland will always be Israel Jr

Burgerland politics, choose your 5% economical Ba'al worshipping elite candidate either way Burgerland will always be Israel Jr

People voting for Stein obviously don't know that.

People voting for Stein obviously don't know that.
At least the Americanos are transparent in their interests nefarious or otherwise I had to dig through meeting lists to find out which politicians were corruped and which weren't before I voted in my country

IMG 5514

You support Kamala?
Should you not be on IT Tranny?

They're voting for Jill Stein instead of Harris which will give Trump more votes. Why don't these stupid shitskins vote for Trump since that's the effect of them voting for a 3rd party? What a bunch of retarded scum that need to be gassed instead of Jews.
Most muslims in America are curry, not sandniggers.

@comradespiderman29