Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Sand nigger religions are death cults (ugly on the outside and inside)

Copexodius Maximus

Copexodius Maximus

Mentally destroyed by reality
★★★★★
Sand niggers are not only ugly in physical appearance, but we are also mentally and spiritually ugly af as well. Cucktianity has different problems than Islam and Judaism, so I will go into that in a different post if you guys want.

In Kike and islam religion, we literally cut baby dick skins off at birth. In Judaism, we further have the rabbi suck the baby’s dick to suck up the blood after the mutilation.

Jews and Muslims literally practice animal sacrifice and think god will be pleased by this barbaric and backwards practice of sacrificing of random animals. Just think about how fucking stupid this sounds. I’m at a point where I think Judaism and Islam are straight up death cults that justify fucked up evil shit with our retarded sand nigger religions.

On top of the Jewish/Islamic god obsessing about mutilating babies and torturing animals for the hell of it, the sand nigger god also demands you pray to it a bunch of times everyday. Jews have to pray 3 times a day, while Muslims have to pray 5 times a day. While Chads and Stacies are busy fucking and having fun, Kikecels and Muslimcels are being forced to pray to a deity who has anger issues and is severely jealous if you don’t pray, punishing you if miss them.

The worst part about sand nigger religions is not being able to fit in to society. If you are a religious orthodox Jew, you have to either wear a cringe black clothing that wasn’t even what our ancestors wore and look like pedophiles. Like who the fuck made this piece of shit ugly clothing the official Jewish clothing? At least Muslims can wear whatever clothes they want, but it’s over for if you are a kike. They literally dress us like a wage cuck, reminding us that we are nothing but cogs in a machine in our society and religion.

Not only do sand niggers have to deal with being ugly af and being cucked by all other races, but we also are cucked mentally and spiritually by our sand nigger religions. There is absolutely no escape for us from the brain washing. Only the blackpill can truly free us from this delusional worldview.

Last edited:
At least Muslims can wear whatever clothes they want, but it’s over for if you are a kike. They literally dress us like a wage cuck, reminding us that we are nothing but cogs in a machine in our society and religion.
no we dont , people in gulf countries look more retarded than kikes

Jump through the hoops bros...

ngl bro, I wouldn't want to be jewish or muslim. As bad as I see christianism I'd still rather live in a christian country, I mean I grew up as a christian at least they have good values, only good on paper though. Don't believe in god either way but if I had to choose...

I’d love to touch a sand foid
:feelsohh:

I’d stick it in her ass while she prays to jizzlam

Punch her in her hijab if she ever talked back

I gotta go jerk off now
:feelsmage::feelsmage:

ngl bro, I wouldn't want to be jewish or muslim. As bad as I see christianism I'd still rather live in a christian country, I mean I grew up as a christian at least they have good values, only good on paper though. Don't believe in god either way but if I had to choose...
Christianity depends in what kind tbh. Coptic is way different than evengelical for exampleZ

@RREEEEEEEEE is a proud muslim
I know lol, was curious what he would say.

All religions are inherently cultish. Abrahamic religions just tend to be violent on top of that.
Idek what the difference is between them, except that in cults the founder is still alive.

I’d love to touch a sand foid

I’d stick it in her ass while she prays to jizzlam

Punch her in her hijab if she ever talked back

I gotta go jerk off now
:feelsmage::feelsmage:
:dafuckfeels:

being sand is death

All religions are inherently cultish. Abrahamic religions just tend to be violent on top of that.
tbh. dharmic religions mog Abrahamic. no benevolent worshipping gay nigger God bullshit

Copecel420.
You shall know the true god
https://incels.wiki/images/thumb/4/4b/StBlackops2cel.jpg/1200px-StBlackops2cel.jpg

Nigga wtf:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

I've always believed that about islam
Islam is just the successful version of Judaism tbh. They succeeded everywhere we failed. Suifuel tbh. Kike in those times should have all sepeku’d themselves from humiliation.

Shit thread, basically
Explain. Everything I said in this thread is true. You have to admit cutting baby dickskins and sacrificing animals is fucking retarded and primitive af.

Op is white
All kikes are ultimately sand niggers as well.

tbh. dharmic religions mog Abrahamic. no benevolent worshipping gay nigger God bullshit
Depends. They can range from terabased like Buddhism or gigacucked like the people swimming in cow shit to cure coronavirus.

That's not an Islamic concept anyway. :feelsLSD:

Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.' " (Sunan Ibn Majah, Book 39)

E9BFFE0B A18C 424E 97BE D2DA75D8E04B

Qur’an 37:48: And with them (the dwellers of paradise) will be women with modest glances, with large, [beautiful] eyes,

I love how everyone completely ignored the part where the rabbi sucks literal blood out of a boy's penis

I disabled images so I cannot see what you posted here. I bet it's something false.
\
Explain. Everything I said in this thread is true. You have to admit cutting baby dickskins and sacrificing animals is fucking retarded and primitive af.
Circumcision is neither "retarded" nor "primitive." It has no negative consequences, all of its outcomes are positive. Sacrificing animals is bad? Then what about butchering them as food? How is sacrificing any worse?

Abu Umama narrated: "The Messenger of God said, 'Everyone that God admits into paradise will be married to 72 wives; two of them are houris and seventy of his inheritance of the [female] dwellers of hell. All of them will have libidinous sex organs and he will have an ever-erect penis.' " (Sunan Ibn Majah, Book 39)

View attachment 471042

Qur’an 37:48: And with them (the dwellers of paradise) will be women with modest glances, with large, [beautiful] eyes,
There are authentic ahadith and those that are false. This is not an authentic one. As for the Qur'anic verse: where does it mention the number 72? Or that they are virgins, as if such a concept even exists in the Afterlife? Can you really not use your own logic? Or is that too much to ask?

In Islamic cultures, circumcision isn't done at birth, but in childhood, and the frenulum and the skin below it are almost never removed. Baby boys have very small penises, so it's easy to remove too much skin, and many men who were circumcised as babies have lost more than just their foreskin.

The American Pediatric Association says that while the health benefits of circumcision are small, they do outweigh the very minimal risks. A lot of the benefits offered by circumcision can be attained by maintaining proper hygiene and using condoms, but circumcision is still a sensible prophylactic measure. Dr. Irwin Goldstein believes frenulum removal can effectively cure premature ejaculation. The frenulum is often, but not always, removed during infant circumcision.

Circumcision does reduce penile sensitivity and sexual pleasure quite a bit, but most men would rather be circumcised than never have sex. So it's all quite relative.

Depends. They can range from terabased like Buddhism or gigacucked like the people swimming in cow shit to cure coronavirus
Like Muhammad, the historical Buddha also promised his followers that they would get a harem of beautiful women in the afterlife if they followed his teachings.

From the Nanda Sutta:

"Lord, compared to these 500 dove-footed nymphs, the Sakyan girl, the envy of the countryside, is like a cauterized monkey with its ears & nose cut off. She doesn't count. She's not even a small fraction. There's no comparison. The 500 dove-footed nymphs are lovelier, better looking, more charming."

"Then take joy, Nanda. Take joy! I am your guarantor for getting 500 dove-footed nymphs."

"If the Blessed One is my guarantor for getting 500 dove-footed nymphs, I will enjoy leading the holy life under the Blessed One."

Experiencing love and sex in the afterlife wasn't considered the highest attainment in traditional Buddhism, but it was still seen as something worth sacrificing one's earthly life for.

View attachment 471042

Islam very much treats the body as a sleeve though e.g. martyrs are said to dwell in the higher reaches of Heaven as green birds.

From the Sahih Muslim hadith collection:

“The souls of the martyrs live in the bodies of green birds who have their nests in chandeliers hung from the throne of the Almighty. They eat the fruits of Paradise from wherever they like and then nestle in these chandeliers. Once their Lord cast a glance at them and said: Do ye want anything? They said: What more shall we desire? We eat the fruit of Paradise from wherever we like. Their Lord asked them the same question thrice. When they saw that they will continue to be asked and not left (without answering the question). they said: O Lord, we wish that Thou mayest return our souls to our bodies so that we may be slain in Thy way once again. When He (Allah) saw that they had no need, they were left (to their joy in heaven).”
Jews and Muslims literally practice animal sacrifice and think god will be pleased by this barbaric and backwards practice of sacrificing of random animals.

The point of the sacrifice isn't to kill the animal for the sake of killing it. In both Judaism and Islam, the animal is meant to take on the sins of the man who sacrifices it. I believe that in all cases the animal is eaten afterwards, so its death isn't totally wasted.

Unlike Christianity, Islam bans the killing of tigers, lions, elephants, and other non-livestock animals for their furs or other body parts. This is one of the reasons why lions and tigers survived in the Middle East and central Asia until the colonial era.

Last edited:
I disabled images so I cannot see what you posted here. I bet it's something false.
\

Circumcision is neither "retarded" nor "primitive." It has no negative consequences, all of its outcomes are positive. Sacrificing animals is bad? Then what about butchering them as food? How is sacrificing any worse?

There are authentic ahadith and those that are false. This is not an authentic one. As for the Qur'anic verse: where does it mention the number 72? Or that they are virgins, as if such a concept even exists in the Afterlife? Can you really not use your own logic? Or is that too much to ask?
The Qur’an is quite clear you get virgins in heaven, that’s what houri are. Unless you go by the newly translated syriac translation of the Qur’an, which means white grapes.

Also, how is cutting baby dick skins good? It’s a barbaric and primitive practice. Also, what kind of god demands the slaughter of animals? Eating animals is different cause you could die if there was nothing else to eat, but thinking god will be pleased by cutting a goat’s throat just shows that the Abrahamic God is just fucked up beyond belief (if he existed).

In Islamic cultures, circumcision isn't done at birth, but in childhood, and the frenulum and the skin below it are almost never removed. Baby boys have very small penises, so it's easy to remove too much skin, and many men who were circumcised as babies have lost more than just their foreskin.

The American Pediatric Association says that while the health benefits of circumcision are small, they do outweigh the very minimal risks. A lot of the benefits offered by circumcision can be attained by maintaining proper hygiene and using condoms, but circumcision is still a sensible prophylactic measure. Dr. Irwin Goldstein believes frenulum removal can effectively cure premature ejaculation. The frenulum is often, but not always, removed during infant circumcision.

Circumcision does reduce penile sensitivity and sexual pleasure quite a bit, but most men would rather be circumcised than never have sex. So it's all quite relative.
Doing it at childhood isn’t any better, it should only be tolerable on adults. But even then, what kind of fucked up cult demands you to cut your dickskin? The APA talking about any benefits to this practice is Jew propaganda, the dude you mentioned name is Goldstein JFL, no shit he will defend the fucked up practice.

Like Muhammad, the historical Buddha also promised his followers that they would get a harem of beautiful women in the afterlife if they followed his teachings.

From the Nanda Sutta:

Experiencing love and sex in the afterlife wasn't considered the highest attainment in traditional Buddhism, but it was still seen as something worth sacrificing one's earthly life for.
I know this story, and you missed the point of it. The guy in the story didn’t want to give up getting married cause he was super attracted to his fiance, so the Buddha showed him beautful celestial nymphs that made human women look like apes. Reincarnating as a higher being isn’t a goal of Buddhism to get those celestial nymphs, as even the person in the story becomes enlightened in this life and becomes beyond pleasure and pain, and doesn’t care for the nymphs anymore. Meanwhile in Islam, getting the virgins is the ultimate goal, just like being able to drink wine in heaven or wear fine silk in heaven.

Islam very much treats the body as a sleeve though e.g. martyrs are said to dwell in the higher reaches of Heaven as green birds.

From the Sahih Muslim hadith collection:

“The souls of the martyrs live in the bodies of green birds who have their nests in chandeliers hung from the throne of the Almighty. They eat the fruits of Paradise from wherever they like and then nestle in these chandeliers. Once their Lord cast a glance at them and said: Do ye want anything? They said: What more shall we desire? We eat the fruit of Paradise from wherever we like. Their Lord asked them the same question thrice. When they saw that they will continue to be asked and not left (without answering the question). they said: O Lord, we wish that Thou mayest return our souls to our bodies so that we may be slain in Thy way once again. When He (Allah) saw that they had no need, they were left (to their joy in heaven).”
I don’t understand what you are talking about here. Can you explain please.

The point of the sacrifice isn't to kill the animal for the sake of killing it. In both Judaism and Islam, the animal is meant to take on the sins of the man who sacrifices it. I believe that in all cases the animal is eaten afterwards, so its death isn't totally wasted.

Unlike Christianity, Islam bans the killing of tigers, lions, elephants, and other non-livestock animals for their furs or other body parts. This is one of the reasons why lions and tigers survived in the Middle East and central Asia until the colonial era.
Why does God require you to sacrifice other living beings? How is that in any way a good thing that would make God want to take your sins away? Just sounds like an excuse for barbarism tbh, that’s why religious Jews and Muslims will almost never become vegetarian or anything. Also, it’s even worse in Judaism because during the time of the temple, we used to burn offering in a practice called korban, so you couldn’t even eat it. Essentially making the practice even more fucked. But in both religions, instead of giving the animal a quick death, you have to drain the blood and let it slowly and painfully die out.

As for tigers and other wildlife, idek those even existed in Europe. Elephants only existed in Africa and India as far as I knew, and tigers in Asia. Idk about lions.

The Qur’an is quite clear you get virgins in heaven, that’s what houri are. Unless you go by the newly translated syriac translation of the Qur’an, which means white grapes.

Also, how is cutting baby dick skins good? It’s a barbaric and primitive practice. Also, what kind of god demands the slaughter of animals? Eating animals is different cause you could die if there was nothing else to eat, but thinking god will be pleased by cutting a goat’s throat just shows that the Abrahamic God is just fucked up beyond belief (if he existed).

Doing it at childhood isn’t any better, it should only be tolerable on adults. But even then, what kind of fucked up cult demands you to cut your dickskin? The APA talking about any benefits to this practice is Jew propaganda, the dude you mentioned name is Goldstein JFL, no shit he will defend the fucked up practice.

I know this story, and you missed the point of it. The guy in the story didn’t want to give up getting married cause he was super attracted to his fiance, so the Buddha showed him beautful celestial nymphs that made human women look like apes. Reincarnating as a higher being isn’t a goal of Buddhism to get those celestial nymphs, as even the person in the story becomes enlightened in this life and becomes beyond pleasure and pain, and doesn’t care for the nymphs anymore. Meanwhile in Islam, getting the virgins is the ultimate goal, just like being able to drink wine in heaven or wear fine silk in heaven.

Why does God require you to sacrifice other living beings? How is that in any way a good thing that would make God want to take your sins away? Just sounds like an excuse for barbarism tbh, that’s why religious Jews and Muslims will almost never become vegetarian or anything. Also, it’s even worse in Judaism because during the time of the temple, we used to burn offering in a practice called korban, so you couldn’t even eat it. Essentially making the practice even more fucked. But in both religions, instead of giving the animal a quick death, you have to drain the blood and let it slowly and painfully die out.

As for tigers and other wildlife, idek those even existed in Europe. Elephants only existed in Africa and India as far as I knew, and tigers in Asia. Idk about lions.
They can't reply without coping

Yeah. But now I'm stuck in this shit cant do anything.

Yeah. But now I'm stuck in this shit cant do anything.
It sucks our ethnic muzzie name follows us everywhere. I wonder how many jobs never considered me purely due to ethnic muzzie last name

Doing it at childhood isn’t any better, it should only be tolerable on adults. But even then, what kind of fucked up cult demands you to cut your dickskin?
There are benefits to circumcision and there are drawbacks. Circumcision has some benefits that could potentially be life-saving. Children's wounds heal faster and better than adults', so it's better to get circumcised as a child than as an adult. Men who get circumcised as adults are more likely to end up with ugly and painful scars.

It sucks to lose penile sensitivity as a result of circumcision, but it's not the worst thing the world. Being a circumcised Chad is far better than being an uncircumcised incel.

The APA talking about any benefits to this practice is Jew propaganda, the dude you mentioned name is Goldstein JFL, no shit he will defend the fucked up practice.

This paper, which wasn't written by a Jew, makes a good case that circumcision and frenulectomy could greatly benefit men who suffer from premature ejuculation or erectile dysfunction. Premature ejaculation affects 30-40% of men and can cause significant problems in relationships as most women today expect men to last longer than a few minutes. Even prostitutes are often embarassed at clients who cum quickly.

There are also medical benefits to female circumcision:

http://scholarworks.gsu.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1113&context=iph_theses
https://www.researchgate.net/public...Infection_in_Tanzania_for_Better_or_for_Worse
https://www.jsm.jsexmed.org/article/S1743-6095(18)31387-0/abstract

I'd argue that both male and female circumcision should be legal. I don't think that there is any evidence that infant or childhood circumcision, even when it's performed without anesthesia, causes psychological problems or trauma.

I know this story, and you missed the point of it. The guy in the story didn’t want to give up getting married cause he was super attracted to his fiance, so the Buddha showed him beautful celestial nymphs that made human women look like apes. Reincarnating as a higher being isn’t a goal of Buddhism to get those celestial nymphs, as even the person in the story becomes enlightened in this life and becomes beyond pleasure and pain, and doesn’t care for the nymphs anymore.

I didn't miss the point of the story. The Buddha promised Nanda that if he stuck to the path, he would get 500 nymphs in the afterlife. He didn't just show them to him. That his fellow monks later encouraged and convinced him to seek a higher goal doesn't change that fact. Buddhist monks generally pursue enlightenment, which is considered the highest goal of Buddhism. Lay Buddhists merely seek a better rebirth or, ideally, a rebirth in one of the heavenly realms where they can enjoy heavenly pleasures, which can include sex.

Meanwhile in Islam, getting the virgins is the ultimate goal, just like being able to drink wine in heaven or wear fine silk in heaven.

That's indeed the ultimate goal for most Muslims. What's the problem with wanting to have sex with Houris (or dove-footed nymphs)? Whether or not they actually exist is a legitimate question— and there is plenty of reason for doubt— but I don't see anything wrong with wanting a harem of pure virgins. Nothing motivates men more to do righteous deeds than the belief that they will be rewarded with sex in the afterlife.

Some of the most well-known scholars in Islamic history were Sufis, like Imam Al-Ghazali. They believed that transcending sensuality is the highest goal of Islam.

In the Quran, there is no overt mention of sexual intercourse in Paradise, but it does seem to be implied, and many hadiths and tafsirs say that Muslims will have sex with Houris in Paradise. However, the hadith that I quoted shows that in Islam, it's also considered desirable to dwell in heaven without experiencing sexuality.

Lions went exctinct in the Balkans in the 10th century as a result of being hunted for their furs, but they survived in the Middle-East and North-Africa until they were driven to extinction by Europeans in the colonial era. There was no domestic market for ivory or exotic furs in the medieval and premodern Middle-East because these products were considered haram. Populations of African Elephants in Sudan, Mali and elsewhere in Africa remained stable until Europeans began hunting them in the late 19th century. Many different species of tigers were extirpated by Europeans all over Asia.

Last edited:
There are benefits to circumcision and there are drawbacks. Circumcision has some benefits that could potentially be life-saving. Children's wounds heal faster and better than adults', so it's better to get circumcised as a child than as an adult. Men who get circumcised as adults are more likely to end up with ugly and painful scars.

It sucks to lose penile sensitivity as a result of circumcision, but it's not the worst thing the world. Being a circumcised Chad is far better than being an uncircumcised incel.

This paper, which wasn't written by a Jew, makes a good case that circumcision and frenulectomy could greatly benefit men who suffer from premature ejuculation or erectile dysfunction. Premature ejaculation affects 30-40% of men and can cause significant problems in relationships as most women today expect men to last longer than a few minutes. Even prostitutes are often embarassed at clients who cum quickly.

https://www.researchgate.net/public...Infection_in_Tanzania_for_Better_or_for_Worse

I'd argue that both male and female circumcision should be legal. I don't think that there is any evidence that infant or childhood circumcision, even when it's performed without anesthesia, causes psychological problems or trauma.

I didn't miss the point of the story. The Buddha promised Nanda that if he stuck to the path, he would get 500 nymphs in the afterlife. He didn't just show them to him. That his fellow monks later encouraged and convinced him to seek a higher goal doesn't change that fact. Buddhist monks generally pursue enlightenment, which is considered the highest goal of Buddhism. Lay Buddhists merely seek a better rebirth or, ideally, a rebirth in one of the heavenly realms where they can enjoy heavenly pleasures, which can include sex.

That's indeed the ultimate goal for most Muslims. What's the problem with wanting to have sex with Houris (or dove-footed nymphs)? Whether or not they actually exist is a legitimate question— and there is plenty of reason for doubt— but I don't see anything wrong with wanting a harem of pure virgins. Nothing motivates men more to do righteous deeds than the belief that they will be rewarded with sex in the afterlife.

Some of the most well-known scholars in Islamic history were Sufis, like Imam Al-Ghazali. They believed that transcending sensuality is the highest goal of Islam.

In the Quran, there is no overt mention of sexual intercourse in Paradise, but it does seem to be implied, and many hadiths and tafsirs say that Muslims will have sex with Houris in Paradise. However, the hadith that I quoted shows that in Islam, it's also considered desirable to dwell in heaven without experiencing sexuality.

Lions went exctinct in the Balkans in the 10th century as a result of being hunted for their furs, but they survived in the Middle-East and North-Africa until they were driven to extinction by Europeans in the colonial era. There was no domestic market for ivory or exotic furs in the medieval and premodern Middle-East because these products were considered haram. Populations of African Elephants in Sudan, Mali and elsewhere in Africa remained stable until Europeans began hunting them in the late 19th century. Many different species of tigers were extirpated by Europeans all over Asia.
Too many words of cope.

Dude, are you listening to yourself? Cutting of your dick skin is primitive dumb ape behaviour. Who cares if it doesn’t have negatives? That’s like arguing and saying the slicing of skin from you nose or eyes doesn’t have any negatives. Also, all the pro-circumcision benefit articles are by kikes, muslims, and american cucks. No one should take anyone who supports it seriously, and neither should you.

And yeah, heavenly realm means you reincarnate as a god or some other higher being, but that’s not from Buddhist practice only, that’s just from doing good deeds from good karma. You don’t even need to be a Buddhist practitioner to attain that according to them. The only thin you can’t achieve as karmic reward is awakening.

As for the houris, I never said there’s anything wrong with it, I was just pointing out to Rreeee that it is a part of Islam, when he claimed it’s not. I wish I could have that myself, but I definately would not consider that a religious goal and just seems like a material worldly goal, which you would think religions would want us to not care about. As for Sufis, most Muslims think they are doing shirk because they believe they can become one with God like the Orthodox Christians, Advaita in India, etc.

Also, thanks for sharing that history about wildlife in the Middle East and the Balkans, that was really interesting. Never knew any of that.

Too many words of cope.
It’s either cope or rope
It sucks our ethnic muzzie name follows us everywhere. I wonder how many jobs never considered me purely due to ethnic muzzie last name
Do people change their last name when they convert to Islam?

Last edited:
Dude, are you listening to yourself? Cutting of your dick skin is primitive dumb ape behaviour. Who cares if it doesn’t have negatives? That’s like arguing and saying the slicing of skin from you nose or eyes doesn’t have any negatives. Also, all the pro-circumcision benefit articles are by kikes, muslims, and american cucks. No one should take anyone who supports it seriously, and neither should you.

And yeah, heavenly realm means you reincarnate as a god or some other higher being, but that’s not from Buddhist practice only, that’s just from doing good deeds from good karma. You don’t even need to be a Buddhist practitioner to attain that according to them. The only thin you can’t achieve as karmic reward is awakening.

As for the houris, I never said there’s anything wrong with it, I was just pointing out to Rreeee that it is a part of Islam, when he claimed it’s not. I wish I could have that myself, but I definately would not consider that a religious goal and just seems like a material worldly goal, which you would think religions would want us to not care about. As for Sufis, most Muslims think they are doing shirk because they believe they can become one with God like the Orthodox Christians, Advaita in India, etc.

Also, thanks for sharing that history about wildlife in the Middle East and the Balkans, that was really interesting. Never knew any of that.

It’s either cope or rope

Do people change their last name when they convert to Islam?
You really crying about superior cut cocks? :smonk:

Modern Western official Christianity is a joke. Some soys in Europe fear "not to offend Muslims".

Female "priests".

View attachment 472023

However, Christianity can be based without corruption by politcorrectness.

https://www.smh.com.au/world/gods-army-takes-aim-at-philippine-muslim-rebels-20081003-4sxj.html
And of course they’re almost all fat and not covering their hair.

You really crying about superior cut cocks? :smonk:
my dick was forced tocbe multilated as a baby as well. Stop coping, we were violated.

major cope
:lul:

And of course they’re almost all fat and not covering their hair.

my dick was forced tocbe multilated as a baby as well. Stop coping, we were violated.

:lul:
Literal gigacope. I'm glad I was circumcised. You were definitely violated as you got your baby cock sucked by a rabbi.

Literal gigacope. I'm glad I was circumcised. You were definitely violated as you got your baby cock sucked by a rabbi.
You are coping. Nothing good about getting your dick skin cut off as a baby, it’s gigacucked. You are just coping, but we were violated and abused by having our skin sliced off. Barbaric.

No roast beef wants a man with a cut dick.

You are coping. Nothing good about getting your dick skin cut off as a baby, it’s gigacucked. You are just coping, but we were violated and abused by having our skin sliced off. Barbaric.
"Male genital mutilation is barbaric." :soy:
What women want should be the least of your concerns.

"Male genital mutilation is barbaric." :soy:
It is. Imagine an all knowing and all powerful God, communicates with humans, and what does he communicate?

“cut off your baby’s dick skin boyo”

Yeah sure, keep believing on this bullshit.
They do if it is attached to Chad