Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sand nigger going into space.

space jihad soon

Hope it doesn´t get bombed to death.

When I saw the thread title, I expected another video from saint Hamudi

Let's hope he also goes into space. Kek
Hello buddy boyos. This is saint Hamudi. And what you can see right here is Uranus. No woman will ever touch Uranus. Oh, it's over. It's terrible to know that no woman will ever touch Uranus. And some say that they at least will land on the moon. This is a shit cope. You never land on the moon and Uranus - it will remain untouched.

Hello buddy boyos. This is saint Hamudi. And what you can see right here is Uranus. No woman will ever touch Uranus. Oh, it's over. It's terrible to know that no woman will ever touch Uranus. And some say that they at least will land on the moon. This is a shit cope. You never land on the moon and Uranus - it will remain untouched.
:soy::soy:

Also known as a nuke

Akbar. Just akbar.

@tehgymcel420 how do you feel about a sandnigger going to space?

Moslems regard the moon as the 7th heaven,so i guess a lot of moon probes and space explorations in the future will be done by islamic nations seeking the jannah

Moslems regard the moon as the 7th heaven,so i guess a lot of moon probes and space explorations in the future will be done by islamic nations seeking the jannah
>UAE
>Islamic