Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel sanctioned suicide

Chingaquedito

Chingaquedito

she will never be mine
★★★
I want to know about suicide
I don't know any other forum, please share more suicide forums.

it looks like a website to dissuade you from committing suicide, it doesn't let me see suicide methods :feelskek:

I want to know about suicide
I don't know any other forum, please share more suicide forums.
@Fat Link
@Robtical

[We got ourselves a glow in the dark here.]

Yeah, I've noticed though it used to be there the last time I checked.
Give no information or links to this glowie whatsoever. It's a reverse bait on you and this entire forum given more recent events. :feelsjuice::yes:

Last edited:
@Fat Link
@Robtical

[We got ourselves a glow in the dark here.]
View attachment 550890

Give no information or links to this glowie whatsoever. It's a reverse bait on you and this entire forum given more recent events. :feelsjuice::yes:
:feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously::feelsseriously:

sorry for asking then, do not reply to this thread anymore

Last edited:
Sanctioned suicide is full of women who are chronically depressed and suicidal because Chad won’t commit to them. They don’t tolerate any incel related discussion.

How is asking about suicide glowie shit?
I don't know, think about what happened last week regarding a suicide forum and a New York Times article for starters. And the fact this user here is asking for links to them. Time to whip up those brain noodles of yours boyos. :feelsjuice::yes:

I don't know, think about what happened last week regarding a suicide forum and a New York Times article for starters. And the fact this user here is asking for links to them. Time to whip up those brain noodles of yours boyos. :feelsjuice::yes:
oh yeah, my bad:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
Site should be moved to anonymous hosting tbh