Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Sanchez is low inhib god. Fuckin Based!

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
He is back tbh. I am happy. He got released, and has started streaming. Finally some content.

:feelsautistic: :feelsokman::feelsYall:

thugmaxxed

Just ruin your life by IRL shitposting in one of the most liberal cities in America for other people's entertainment theory.
Better than wageslaving for 40 yrs with an worthless degree. Atleast he is famous and gets donations every 5 mins on his stream.

Better than wageslaving for 40 yrs with an worthless degree. Atleast he is famous and gets donations every 5 mins on his stream.
Being famous by itself is not that nice with everyone mobbing you and donations on stream are still not that much to depend on for a living. Anyway if it's so much better what's stopping you from trying it? Deep down you know it's a bad idea to try things like that.

Based af, seen his videos on catfishmans channel
The way he triggers normies!!! It's entertaining.
Being famous by itself is not that nice with everyone mobbing you and donations on stream are still not that much to depend on for a living. Anyway if it's so much better what's stopping you from trying it? Deep down you know it's a bad idea to try things like that.
I would do it tbh. But I am too high inhib and not in the first world where I would get crazy donation.

I admire him for his courage and doing something unique with his life rather than taking the safe road.

Last edited: