Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over San Francisco Ricecel Turns To Facebook Ad To Line Up Virtual Dates During COVID-19 Lockdown

Frisco is nuts

He isnt a ricecel, 60 foids applied in his ad, hes also higher in status bc YT channel. This wont work for an average ricecel

mogs me, Chang-lite at least

They were probably all gigantic landwhales.

First off, he mogs me by miles. That's already established if you read my thread.

His target group? 21-35, fans of K-Pop and BTS, anime, to name a few. That narrows down the pool of candidates SIGNIFICANTLY.

He has 138K subs on his YouTube but only found 60 women who were willing to give him a chance.

LET ME REPEAT THIS TO THE HIGH HEAVENS AND FOR ANYONE NOT LISTENING IN THE BACK:

STACYS. HATE. K-POP. I REPEAT. STACYS. HATE. K-POP.

Fucking shit when's the last time you saw an IG model of ANY kind show any fandom of K-Pop? NO ONE. You know how many simps and beta fans these Stacy IG models would lose if they showed ANY semblance that they liked K-Pop? It's marketing suicide. Their brands will take huge hits.

So he's a normie, maybe Chang-lite to us, but to Stacys, he might as well be a fucking ricecel, because that's how these Stacys will view him.