Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media SAMURAI PLAYS ROBLOX

SandNiggerKANG

SandNiggerKANG

تعالى أدلعك
★★★★★

VOLUME WARNING

Last edited:
Volume warning

EARRAPE WARNIGN YOU NIGGER Also that exploit nostalgic af jfl

EARRAPE WARNIGN YOU NIGGER Also that exploit nostalgic af jfl
I used to use v3rmillion daily like how I used to use .is. So many memories with exploits jfl. Lounge area in v3rmillion was funny and chill too

This is a classic clip:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That's why @Samurai isn't on .is anymore.

He got kidnapped and raped by a clown :feelskek:

Btw I suspect samurai was underaged listening to his older videos. He sounds like a 12 year old on puberty blockers
Wtf it’s good he got banned then he shouldn’t be anywhere near this forum jfl

Wtf it’s good he got banned then he shouldn’t be anywhere near this forum jfl
I suspect it because he lives in Coventry which isn’t far from me and literally no one sounds that fagish

I almost lost my hearing bro

Last edited:
I forgot did he self-ban or did he get banned for something

I suspect it because he lives in Coventry which isn’t far from me and literally no one sounds that fagish
Why would you reveal that here you dumbass. You are literally doxxing your general location

Why would you reveal that here you dumbass. You are literally doxxing your general location
I really don’t care. Feds already know me and it’s pretty easy for you to get my location anyway

Fishy as fuck :lul: It’s either he’s a fed or he gets too attached to people easily
Hopefully the latter. I don’t own a car so I used that as an excuse:

Nigga told me to catch the bus.

He could be a fed, you never know
IMG 1051

Fishy as fuck :lul: It’s either he’s a fed or he gets too attached to people easily
Looking back his voice is way too high pitched. I’m a voicelet but god dam. Coventry isn’t exactly known for having great accents but I’ve never met someone that high pitched

Looking back his voice is way too high pitched. I’m a voicelet but god dam. Coventry isn’t exactly known for having great accents but I’ve never met someone that high pitched
Idgaf anymore I’m glad he’s banned tbh. Just wanted to use this site to grow his shitty jewtube channel and inflate his ego he probably didn’t care about much of the users here

Idgaf anymore I’m glad he’s banned tbh. Just wanted to use this site to grow his shitty jewtube channel and inflate his ego he probably didn’t care about much of the users here
Yup. He started on Reddit and then his account got banned because he’s a homofag

I play Roblox yesterday, I played cops vs robbers and made 24 arrests

Wait I never heard of this :lul: Elaborate pls
Me and him originally met on Reddit. I was quite active in the Reddit incel community and relatively liked. He started a account long after me and made his first post I saw “girls don’t care about personality” the jist of it was “girlzzzz don’t loveeeee me even though I’m super cool and swag” and obviously IT took the piss out of him.

awhile later me , him and a few other users were discussing the inevitable truth that our sub would soon be banned and talking about where we should go after. I first started lurking on .club and made an account (with 0 posts) later I found here threw .club. Samurai also found this site (not sure where from) and started planning his revenge on IT. He made a doxing campaign and posted about it here, ITusers caught wind of his plan and made fun of him for it. He DMed a proliferation poster on IT (the same girl who mocked him originally) and basically gave his villain monologue. She reported him for harassment and shortly after he was banned.

He then threw a fit on discord

he threw a fit on twitter DMs when I made fun of him here. He’s so corny
Jfl what are the chances he joins .is again under a new acCoUNT name?