Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Saṃsāra or Nirvāṇa?

Saṃsāra or Nirvāṇa?

• Total voters
A

Apotheosis

Connoiseur of Memes
★★★★★
5d 10h 56m
If given the opportunity to choose between an eternal living or an ineluctable extinction, which would you choose?

Remember, if you choose eternal life through reincarnation it is possible for you "ascend" into the appearance of an "Chad",--or continue to descend into the insufferable contest of insatiable desires and self-negating wills that we involuntary egoists propagate.

I personally think becoming a life-affirming Apollonian is an ideal worthy of realization, however, given the metaphysical systems that determine the potential results of this hypothetical process, it is vastlly probable that I would remain a tortured Dionysian for eternity:--like Ixion's wheel my destiny would spiral toward itself ad infinitum.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
147d 12h 45m
In the "side world" (dream &/or post death world) you can have any shape you want bro.

I knew a (dead) cripple that regrew his arm, after he died... He was happy about it!

A

Apotheosis

Connoiseur of Memes
★★★★★
5d 10h 56m
In the "side world" (dream &/or post death world) you can have any shape you want bro.

I knew a (dead) cripple that regrew his arm, after he died... He was happy about it!
Dreams that represent a metaphysic are the symptom of a rejuvinated faith, consequently this reference to dreams heralds the suffocation of reason.

The cloud cuckooland is not where I hope to discover myself once more.

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
147d 12h 45m
Dreams that represent a metaphysic are the symptom of a rejuvinated faith, consequently this reference to dreams heralds the suffocation of reason.

The cloud cuckooland is not where I hope to discover myself once more.
I'm only stating my experience. Bro.

I knew a freshly dead old dude that had a arm he crippled in a logging accident. He spent most of his life dragging a useless arm around! He had to use his left arm and hand instead... He was a good shot and fed his FAM...

Anyway, shortly after his death, I saw him in a dream, using both arms! He was amazed at it too!

He had a difficult time stabilizing his form and blobbed out at the end of the dream/ visit.

After my superior hunting dog died I played catch/ baseball with him in a dream.

He was a dog with hands.

These are just my experiences.

There are many thousands of other similar stories out there. Doesn't matter if you believe it or not.

Balding Subhuman

Balding Subhuman

dogpill supremacist
★★★★★
48d 20h 38m
Nirvana of course

Mecoja

Mecoja

stompin on a dream
★★★★★
245d 19h 9m
I want to live permanently in a lucid dream.

A

Apotheosis

Connoiseur of Memes
★★★★★
5d 10h 56m
I'm only stating my experience. Bro.

I knew a freshly dead old dude that had a arm he crippled in a logging accident. He spent most of his life dragging a useless arm around! He had to use his left arm and hand instead... He was a good shot and fed his FAM...

Anyway, shortly after his death, I saw him in a dream, using both arms! He was amazed at it too!

He had a difficult time stabilizing his form and blobbed out at the end of the dream/ visit.

After my superior hunting dog died I played catch/ baseball with him in a dream.

He was a dog with hands.

These are just my experiences.

There are many thousands of other similar stories out there. Doesn't matter if you believe it or not.
If Chad heard you say "bro", even condescendingly, he would either embrace you with the very ost superficial sibling affection or furtively patronize you. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsautistic::feelsohgod::worryfeels::worryfeels::cryfeels::feelstastyman::feelsokman::feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

EmperorMohamed

EmperorMohamed

Emperor
2d 1h 29m
Even if you get reincarnated as a chad you will still commit mistakes and go through pain , boredom , sadness , anger , hunger , stress , death all over again so it's not worth it .

Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
147d 12h 45m
If Chad heard you say "bro", even condescendingly, he would either embrace you with the very ost superficial sibling affection or furtively patronize you. :bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::feelsthink::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::dab::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::whitepill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::blackpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::redpill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::shock::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsmusic::feelsautistic::feelsohgod::worryfeels::worryfeels::cryfeels::feelstastyman::feelsokman::feelsthink::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:
It's a fun term, specifically for that ambiguous reason bro!

If you say it to a Christain they think you too are "saved" lol!

A

Apotheosis

Connoiseur of Memes
★★★★★
5d 10h 56m
Even if you get reincarnated as a chad you will still commit mistakes and go through pain , boredom , sadness , anger , hunger , stress , death all over again so it's not worth it .
You think the pains outweigh the pleasures?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
63d 23h 56m
Guns N' Roses.

wgod

wgod

Luminary
★★★★★
39d 4h 25m
It would be nirvana. In some stories and many fictional stories, you become a being beyond chad with great powers. The closest incarnations of Nirvana to the lore are this character's second key as a form of enlightenment and some characters like from SMT.

EmperorMohamed

EmperorMohamed

Emperor
2d 1h 29m
You think the pains outweigh the pleasures?
Better being reincarnated into a demi god like being in the afterlife than live in a imperfect world to go through suffering.

the.oracle

the.oracle

There is no happiness - only pleasure or pain.
36d 23h 44m
Neither, we all go through a personal extinction, but the world goes on. It is how it is and it wouldn’t be better any other way.

wgod

wgod

Luminary
★★★★★
39d 4h 25m
Nothingness:—the extinction event.
I mean seemingly in those states one could keep their individuality while it is not the case with reincarnation described here as one basically being someone else and basically dead.

A

Apotheosis

Connoiseur of Memes
★★★★★
5d 10h 56m
I mean seemingly in those states one could keep their individuality while it is not the case with reincarnation described here as one basically being someone else and basically dead.
In both cases one loses their individuality.

wgod

wgod

Luminary
★★★★★
39d 4h 25m
In both cases one loses their individuality.
I think in Nirvana, paradoxically, such characters have shown to retain their individuality like their memories despite being in a state beyond nothingness and existence or a nondual state.
Even in such fiction, such cases are not rare; Sakya still retained his individuality despite being in such a state as mentioned above; Sun Wukong's buddha self is pretty much a popular example of this case too.
Reincarnation from samsara, in this case in the thread, individuality is gone as their memories are gone.

Last edited:
Iwanttolive

Iwanttolive

Mythic
★★★★★
108d 3h 7m
logically, Nirvana.
free from the pains of being , it mogs everything.