Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Same place different people different result

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
A few weeks ago I went to this quick take away pizza by the slice place near my work to get a couple slices for lunch. In front of my was a Stacy noodle whore I worked with like 10 years ago. I said hey don’t I know you, then she immediately says no, which was a lie. I told her your name is anon right we worked together at X place. She’s then remembers me and we have a brief cordial conversation.

Fast forward to just a couple days ago I’m at the exact same place getting some pizza and behind me in line is a Chad. A Stacy he knew walks by and literally the same thing. He’s like I know you and thinks for a second and guesses her name correctly. She smiles and lights up and they engage in a nice convo. Tbh at that point I grabbed my pizza and left but I assume they exchanged numbers and he’s fucking her or something.

over for many men

I hate when I see that happen.

what kind of pizza?

seeing how foids interract with chads is a big suifuel,makes me just go home and literally ldar...you will never have this buddy boyos

did it ever began?