Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Same person

E

ERaser

Self-banned
-

fakeupmaxxing

Also I never seen her hanging out with an Asian guy. Her name is Emiru by the way.

Women do their fake up like this everyday and proced to wonder why our standards are over inflated

I'm 10! I'm 10! I only deserve Chad! Get out from my way fucking midget Incel or i call the police!

Also I never seen her hanging out with an Asian guy. Her name is Emiru by the way.
of course not, it's beyond over for ricecels

Women use fakeup but wouldn't accept a guy wearing elevator shoes

Ugly as fuck on the left, ugly as fuck on the right.

She looks much better on the left. I don't get it.

fakecel af
That user is some sort of mockery of what an incel actually is, I would just block.

The difference is really surprising but I would still fall madly in love with the left.

So, what are you pointing it out here?... That she went from attractive with make up, and a ogre ugly gorilla without it?

She looks like a 8, to me, with and without make up.

You faggots unironically have some really fucking weird standards, specially considering you are all supposedly subhuman (I know you aren't).

I'm actually subhuman, so I have the standards of a subhuman. All of you faggots are above average, so you are GigaStacy Chasers.

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I've been done for a while now. Fakecels.is hasn't been receiving my full attention as usual these days, every second user is a normie or a foid

So, what are you pointing it out here?... That she went from attractive with make up, and a ogre ugly gorilla without it?

You faggots unironically have some really fucking weird standards, specially considering you are all supposedly subhuman (I know you aren't).

I'm actually subhuman, so I have the standards of a subhuman. All of you faggots are above average, so you are GigaStacy Chasers.
I would still have sex with her

:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
I've been done for a while now. Fakecels.is hasn't been receiving my full attention as usual these days, every second user is a normie or a foid
You guys act like I said I wouldn't fuck her. I posted this because she uses contacts and cakes herself in makeup everyday.

She looks better without makeup imo. Some foids really don’t know how to use it

She looks like Michael Jackson, disgusting noodlewhores

Okay so I have to rate female Michael Jackson 10 or I'm fakecel
No need to rate 10.

But if you wouldn't ascend, you a volcel.

Image 2023 11 27 192134636

HELLO @Fat Link EDIN, IS PERMISSIBLE TYPING EN UPCASSER? ,Y FATHER'S COMPUTER STOP PED WORKING AND IT IS NOT BOOTING UP SO I WILL NOT BE ABLE TO PLA YARMA THIS AFTERNOON AND I AM UNABLE TO subir CUT'S SOUND FROM MY VOICE APLICATION. IT IS 7 PM SO I AM UNABLE TO DIAGNOSIS THE COMPUTER SINCE IT IS CLAPTOP WELDED UP.

Women use fakeup but wouldn't accept a guy wearing elevator shoes
I raised this argument in a brief conversation with a NT, he told me that men wearing insoles is bad because it "deceives" a woman.