Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Same neighborhood type, Pakistan vs Japan reactions. Brutal media racepill

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/2Asia4u/comments/12z0vyv/roadside_stores_crammed_with_billboards_pakistan/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1

same neighborhood type look, but one is Japan. one is shithole Pakistan. No one hates on the Jap one. Media halo is very powerful and Japs have masteted it well. Koreans too.

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/2Asia4u/comments/12z0vyv/roadside_stores_crammed_with_billboards_pakistan/jhrl38z/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=ios_app&utm_name=ioscss&utm_content=1&utm_term=1&context=3

@To koniec @Mecoja if your country isn't investing in media halo Maxxing, they are basically fucking over your SMV/looks to some degree.

Japan cleaner

Japanese better hygene so places don't have rats ect

Pakistani has bad rep, most people think they will hunt women

Japan cleaner

Japanese better hygene so places don't have rats ect

Pakistani has bad rep, most people think they will hunt women
true but I have seen them do this with China and Saudi Arabia. which don't have much rape or rats as much. Yet niggas hate on em. Why? Because no media halo. Why you think republitards in jewSA hating on TikTok, only reason cause chinks own it. And ameriMUTT companies, not competing as well with it.

If chink tok was Jap, no one would suggest banning it

jap looks way more fancy and colorful that the paki ones

true but I have seen them do this with China and Saudi Arabia. which don't have much rape or rats as much. Yet niggas hate on em. Why? Because no media halo. Why you think republitards in jewSA hating on TikTok, only reason cause chinks own it. And ameriMUTT companies, not competing as well with it.

If chink tok was Jap, no one would suggest banning it
I mean MOC excluding Asians have a bad rep for a reason
Would you rather live in Tokyo or any of Islamic countries?
India or Japan?

Similar how most ethnic wanna live in Western nations, because theres isn't good

61c139c591cfd.jpeg

jap looks way more fancy and colorful that the paki ones
China has cities that mog Tokyo.

View: https://youtu.be/tMzCwwvHwN0

yet no one praises it because they failed to get the media halo traing running. Now as of recent they are trying to get it running.
I mean MOC excluding Asians have a bad rep for a reason
Would you rather live in Tokyo or any of Islamic countries?
India or Japan?

Similar how most ethnic wanna live in Western nations, because theres isn't good
true.

We live in Anime Weeb era, some people would worship a literal toilet from Japan. I mean I like Japan, Jrpgs and animes but dear Lord some people are obsessed with anything Japanese.

While India and Pakistan has huge negative halo, especially among the soyboys.

Nah difference is Japan is more efficient while Pakistan is a legit shithole

We live in Anime Weeb era, some people would worship a literal toilet from Japan. I mean I like Japan, Jrpgs and animes but dear Lord some people are obsessed with anything Japanese.