Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Same age as me but a massive fucking cuck XD

• Thread starter 2002AryanMaxxed1488
  • Start date
This is trollbait.

“hey I blocked you a few months back because of your misogyny, but I am deeply concerned about your wellbeing, are you okay?”
she bought me soaps and things as I needed to take care of myself as the smell of incel was on me

Most believable IT fanfiction :feelskek:

Least fake story on cuckitt

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelTear/comments/zzwf3r/i_need_to_stop_being_an_incel_for_my_girlfriends/

Side note: Can someone give me a TLDR of what this faggot is saying cuz I ain't reading that. He's a cuck but it's also partial RageFuel, fair warning there.

Male IT users be like "GUYS I HAVE SEx! I have hot sex with my feminist girlfriend and I cummed and we totally had sexy sex! I'm six feet tall 5 inches with a huge seven inch cock! Can you guys believe I had sex? I'M HAVING SEX WHILE TYPING RN AND MY HOT GIRLFRIEND IS TELLING ME HOW MUCH SHE HATES SMELLY INKWELLS AND NECK BEARDS!"

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back