Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Sam Bankman Fried net worth reportedly went from 16 billion to zero

blackraven

blackraven

Laff Dawn Sean
★★★★★

View: https://twitter.com/WatcherGuru/status/1591062761316155393?t=iTAReiPTblu6JRzy_nUKgA&s=19

For classified reasons I don't believe it
Merlin 206461788 c3d1daaf 534e 4f16 a43f 52b54090d536 articleLarge

Also this was his girlfriend (volcel if you wouldn't)

View: https://twitter.com/HowieBTC/status/1590905563692806144?t=4B6-0IdMYe0zUw6a1eFfvQ&s=19

I'd rope if this happened to me

Who is this?
Sam Bankman Fried (sbf) is a jew that who was born with rich parents, funded crypto exchange that was run by only 10 people that lived in same house, fucked his main secretary or whoever woman in video was, promised to give 8% interest a year to people willing to lend him crypto, everyone trusted him and viewed ftx exchange as real competitor to binance, he took all the user money and went to gamble it on high leverage, lost it all, started a financial war against binance ceo , then binance ceo fired back and caused panic starting bank run on ftx with few tweets, after news broke out that ftx is insolvent) binance ceo promised to bail them out, but one day later changed his mind. Now ftx token has lost 80% of its value in 3 days, ftx has no money or at least sufficient amount to pay out all users OR sbf straight up stole the money because he is jew after all, then he started to file chapter 11 bankruptcy which means he wants to reform ftx (however the fuck is that supposed to happen), but it probably won't happen and he will get arrested

Last edited:
Sam brokeman* now

This is ugly
I would smash that bitch as hard as Stacy tbh. I can totally see why SBF just simped at let this incompetent bitch be the CEO of Alameda. Not to say SBF wasn't incompetent af either.

based Jewish scammer @faded

Sam Bankman Fried (sbf) is a jew that who was born with rich parents, funded crypto exchange that was run by only 10 people that lived in same house, fucked his main secretary or whoever woman in video was, promised to give 8% interest a year to people willing to lend him crypto, everyone trusted him and viewed ftx exchange as real competitor to binance, he took all the user money and went to gamble it on high leverage, lost it all, started a financial war against binance ceo , then binance ceo fired back and caused panic starting bank run on ftx with few tweets, after news broke out that ftx is insolvent) binance ceo promised to bail them out, but one day later changed his mind. Now ftx token has lost 80% of its value in 3 days, ftx has no money or at least sufficient amount to pay out all users OR sbf straight up stole the money because he is jew after all, then he started to file chapter 11 bankruptcy which means he wants to reform ftx (however the fuck is that supposed to happen), but it probably won't happen and he will get arrested
I have no idea what any of these words mean

The nose meme is real

Nah. With the power of jooish trickery he will be able to run away with something.